Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

building up intelligence

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Reddnekk

Reddnekk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
How do I as a warrior build up intelligence? I've looked high and low on the web for tips on how to build it up and cant find anything. Any advice woould be appreciated. BTW, I need more int/mana for Chivalry.
"Man does not cease to play because he grows old. He grows old because he ceases to play."

Darla

Darla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
Any skill that needs intel as a primary stat. I did music. Because my warrior didn't really want music, when I was done, I put the music skill points on a soulstone and then deleted the points from the soulstone.

Oh note is that a Melee fighter is a brute. They want their stat points to be prioritized towards strength and dexterity. With that in mind, my warrior has about 30 intel. The rest are in strength and dexterity.

The intel is used by chivalry (for me) to cast Enemy of One, another spell or two and Sacred Journey. The intel is high enough to do that and only that.

I don't use the chivalry healing spell since I use the Healing skill. Since the healing skill is a little slower, I PvP-style attacks when I need and I look to stand side-by-side another warrior to cross-heal. Cross healing is a lot faster than self-healing. Two warriors side by side in combat are pretty awesome to watch. They both "whack" away at the monster and cross heal.

Hope helps,
Clex