Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Legendary stories - The first upcoming Ultima Online Magazine

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

EvilLordSMuRFY

EvilLordSMuRFY

www.OnlineGameTales.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
Ultima producers talk to us? Is this a trick?

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Jump on this people, this could be a boon to the community.

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

kartman

kartman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hey all!

Got pulled away by another project, but this is definately still happening in the nearest future. Stick around and keep in touch!

Happy coming Christmas

Fargo

Fargo

UO Youtube Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts
Good to hear that it is still in the pipeline.

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Thanks for the update kartman, look forward to it.

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

Won this title in a raffle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
This looks very interesting :)

kartman

kartman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Greetings !
First of all I would like say ,
I hope you all had great Christmas and happy New Year , even more so thank you for showing interest in project.

Here is some intro updates about project. I hope will find more who are intrested to participate in project.

See you soon

Edited by kartman, 02 January 2013 - 06:29 PM.

kartman

kartman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
New updates about project. Cover page is made and fixed comment system. More at uolegendsrise.com

Most important I am great to see UOforums back !

Edited by kartman, 13 January 2013 - 04:19 PM.

CescoAiel

CescoAiel

Sir Lir, Ex-UO gamer "Sé do Beatha, mo chara"

• Members
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationNew Britannia
The site looks great, but (and please take this as it is: constructive criticism... I am all *for* more attention for UO, and every site helps, so I'd love for you to succeed!) I would have a native speaker look at the texts before you publish them on-line... I know English can be hard if it isn't your native tongue, but if you want to make a worth-while site of quality, it certainly will be worth the little extra effort!

Good luck!
BD Sig New

Bodhbh Dearg - Beginning avatar - Shroud of the Avatar
Sir Lir - Mage-Tamer - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Lugh Allcrafted - Beginning Crafter - United Order of Virtue
Aoife - New-born Necro-Mage - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Cú Chulainn- Paladin - Avatars of Virtue

zanku

zanku

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
I'm wondering if the book gets donations of any kind and the book is not "sold" on the open market, but given to members or fans that have helped put it together, if copyrights, etc would come into play????. I mean if I made something with a photo on it from warcraft , UO, etc., and gave it to a friend or friends, how would that warrent getting sued by anyone? Just a thought and a curious question. And as a reminder, yes, please keep me also informed of future progress on the book. Thanks

Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos

UOForums Owner/EOGamer CEO

• Administrators
  • 3,225 posts
  • LocationDenmark
It's a great site, I am glad to see the project alive and kicking. Good luck with it and if there's anything we can do to help, please let us know.

I agree with Cesco, it might be an idea to have a good native english speaker look over your text.

kartman

kartman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Thank you for your feedback. I noticed that text is terrible rubbish.
From UOLR website it's taken out but for now the project updates.

Updates:
It's hard to update the process in project because lot things are happening !

- beta blog
- beta login
- partnership
- project description
- schedule for the project
... etc.
( you can all so follow to facebook news )

Generally saying I am looking for volunteers fo project. I will appreciate every volunteers for the help !

The positions for UOLR project:
- storie teller
- artist
- game concept creater
- blog comment assistant
- blog admin assistant
- social media asistent
- email assistant
- as well your own roles /

Get project role ! You need to sing up in login section. Visit or site Ultima Online Legends Rise

Attached Thumbnails

• UOLR-login_sign-up.png

Edited by kartman, 05 February 2013 - 12:21 PM.

kartman

kartman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Received big amount visites in website and host went down !

Edited by kartman, 05 February 2013 - 12:21 PM.

kartman

kartman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
There is lot of questions but project is in process. I hope I will find out the answers , even more we will not use warcraft or other game arts only or own and own material. It was only give impression.

if copyrights , etc would come into play ??

- first we will create content for project if it's book or magazine in or privet blog.
After that I will personally will contact EA and UO team. So long road to go but in short time !

Edited by kartman, 05 February 2013 - 12:22 PM.

kartman

kartman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hello again ,

I just realised not gone move on so let's kick ass and leave the complicated questions for EA copyrights behind. Let's be open and see where it will take us this UO book or magazine project. Honestly saying I passion about art , design etc. because that's what I do , but shame to admit my writing skills are terible.

So leave your ideas how we can improve the project as well if your interested become part of it than sign up at login section.
Here is my previous project / I am founder as well art directer, designer /: https://docs.google....ringusp=sharing (pdf file. )

keep in touch and let's kick it !

kartman

kartman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Dear Sir or Madam ,

It is said to announce but already past 2-3 years and unfortunately

this project never get to be created. Deeply sorry that I give such a big disappointment to every body. Specially who put hope in this project !

It is complicated explain what actually happen but I am giving way the project to download for you Ultima community.

I hope some day it will come to life ! , but for know ladies and gentlemen enjoy life and have pleasant future !

You can download in my personal blog: link

yours sincerely,

Kartman

og-image.png?w=600&h=494

ultima-online-legends-rise.gif?w=600&h=2