Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Stealth-Archer-Ninja

5 replies to this topic

UOGrandpappy

UOGrandpappy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
Archery 100 (20 on Hunters Headdress = 120)
Tacs 100
Resist 120
Hide 100
Stealth 90 (10 on robe, 20 if your lucky)
Chiv 90
Ninja 120

Guildie thinks Ill hate chiv and resist, thinks Ill end up with anat and heal instead, but right now...im goin with pfftt!!
heheh
Champer /raider/ defender is my intention!=)

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Why chiv? If you're running and hiding, I'd pick something else for those 90 points. Poisoning doesn't really fit with stealth, but it's a nice complement to a template that is designed to play with other people in the field.

~M

UOGrandpappy

UOGrandpappy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Why chiv? If you're running and hiding, I'd pick something else for those 90 points. Poisoning doesn't really fit with stealth, but it's a nice complement to a template that is designed to play with other people in the field.

~M

You did see the "champ/raider/defender" comment, no?
So, healing, curing, ressing, EEO, and of course recall would be reasons.
EEO, along with consecrate now works in pvp as well.
Also uhhmmm since its a stealth archer, I apply poison how?
Plus, since I wont be running and hiding, rather, lying in wait to stealth to you when you try raiding my guildies doing the champ, and deathstrike you, I dont believe poison is gonna help my temp.
Now if I was to make a fencer......

Yelena

Yelena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
having nox on a template with ninja and archery, gives you use of stars and darts and also there is an archery special that fires what can only be a snake, nox will increase that specials potancy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Death comes in so meny forms and I know quite a few of them....http://img204.imageshack.us/i/yelenasig.jpg/

Rabert

Rabert

Grizzled Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
You don't need archery or poisoning to throw poisoned stars or darts, only ninjitsu. This together with explosion potions and firebreath of raptalon form gives some nice damage capacity. However, nothing to brag about in PvP.

UOGrandpappy

UOGrandpappy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
1. Throwing a Shuriken/Fukiya Dart will apply the poison regardless of your skill level.

2. Serpent Arrow move requires no poison either on your weapon or in your pack to use, but requires very high levels of Poisoning and Dexterity in order to inflict anything higher then Lesser Poison.

Now, you can add poisoning to your template, but it would be a waste on a stealth archer. It does diddly damage wise, the shurikens are a mere annoyance, and the serpents arrow is a weak attack, pvp or pvm wise.

Poisoning is only good on a dexxer or a mage, and you need to be within two tiles for it to be even worth it. Sorta the opposite of what being a "stealth archer" is all about.

Of course, your template is all yours. But for me, pvping without the hacks, scripts, speeders, etc is hard enough to compete in, let alone giving away 100 points in a useless skill for that build.

Reply to this topic