Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Can someone tell me what these are worth?

- - - - - worth

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

toplessphoenix

toplessphoenix

Holding on to My Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
This Ring is on Atlantic
Discord +11
Provo +14
Dex +6
Enhance Potions 20%
Lower Reg 15%

and this Dagger is on Lake Austin for the moment but coming to Atlantic soon:
Unenhanced
Stamina Leech 40%
Lower Defense 42%
Hit Chance 12%
Swing Speed 25%
Damage Increase 44%
The specials on the dagger are Infecting is the Primary ability and Shadow Strike is the Secondary

Just wondering what these might be worth.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I'm not good with pricing, but if you figure out a price for that ring in Atlantic, let me know. :)

toplessphoenix

toplessphoenix

Holding on to My Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
Im not so good with pricing either lol. My hubby has tons of stuff like that just laying all over his house in boxes and bags and just thrown everywhere. I told him he needs to start a vendor. He says he doesn't have time for that lol, too much to kill.

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
The ring is worth maybe 200k or so, and only to a bard. To the rest of the world, it isn't worth that much. I'd say the dagger's worth maybe 300-400k. If it was say, a butcher knife, or a cleaver, it'd be worth 2-3 mill+, but since it's a dagger, and only has one good ability(infecting), it's not worth as much.

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

This Ring is on Atlantic
Discord +11
Provo +14
Dex +6
Enhance Potions 20%
Lower Reg 15%

and this Dagger is on Lake Austin for the moment but coming to Atlantic soon:
Unenhanced
Stamina Leech 40%
Lower Defense 42%
Hit Chance 12%
Swing Speed 25%
Damage Increase 44%
The specials on the dagger are Infecting is the Primary ability and Shadow Strike is the Secondary

Just wondering what these might be worth.

Well these are origin prices for the ring on origin would prob be 700-1m and dagger is worth about 2 mill =) happy selling.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: worth