Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Halloween Event

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Katherine Meale

Katherine Meale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Oct 22,2011

We will be Hosting a Halloween Event

Come to the Masquerade Ball starting at 8 sharp! Break out your favorite costumes and come join us. Gates will be at the Sage Hall.

We will have small events besides dancing a drinking

OK YOU sHINE MAKERS.... bring your shine so we can see whom brews the best ...

And theres a small twist to the Ball... but shhhhhh...we dont want the dead to know!

Katherine Meale

Katherine Meale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
With the halloween event coming

The Ball will be held the 22nd at 8pm, This is for the Alliance! but you are more then welcome to bring a date that is not a member of the alliance.

There will be a Costum Contests

Scarest Costume
Cutiest Costume
Best Cople Costume

We will have story telling (please remember to make stories no more the 3 mins)

Then we will being with the main event ...

******* PLEASE PM ME OR ICQ ME WITH IF YOU PLAN ON TELLING STORY ....ICQ NUMBER IS 270834689)

On Oct 23rd! we will be hosting a shard wide event with many mini compitions and contests...

Moon Shine makers get your best shine ready for the best shine tester ever Cap to test and see whom will win.

We will have archery contest, joust, and a small pvp match hehe......

for main event THE DUNKEN DUNGEON CRAWL only for the bravest of men and women!

Baby Heaven

Baby Heaven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I will most certainly try to go. Mi'Lord Cap is already trying to get me to go. Though the means of which he is doing so is embarrassing, he has decided that he will have some fellow friends of his try and be my date. I feel like a daughter whose father is teasing her male friends to invite her to a dance. *smiles gently* All this because I told him I had never been to a dance before, even in RL.

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,647 posts
We're going to do a Bachelorette sort of thing in UO, the winner gets to be your date for the Ball. ;)

Baby Heaven

Baby Heaven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Well, I am speechless.... *smiles* Name your conditions and I might just agree to them and do this, though Mi'Lord Cap seems to have started beforehand. Might anyone else have anything to say on the matter?

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,647 posts
I'm just kidding. :) Unless of course there is interest in this. :D

Baby Heaven

Baby Heaven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I have no qualms, though i am unsure if many will be interested in partaking. You and Mi'Lord Cap have already decided that i shall attend instead of doing paper work for the Rangers.

Palin

Palin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
I shall attend to this, I am having a real halloween party close to this date, but I shall be able to attend... Ecthelion shall also need a date *chuckles*

*edit* never mind!!! I am throwing a real life party on this date.. :X

Palin

Palin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
I would go with you Baby Heaven! But.. I am afraid I am throwing a real life Halloween Party on the 22nd.. Thus, I will not be able to attend this one.. I may try to stop by for a few though.. :(

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
I will be there! If you let me know and remind me closer to the date I will announce it and promo it on my show at www.gameconradio.com.... maybe do a live broadcast ingame from the party! I think we should have a players auction and auction off Baby Heaven. She gets the gold and the date!:cool

Katherine Meale

Katherine Meale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I am for the auction on Baby haven!! and I would love it! broadcasted!

Palin

Palin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Isn't auctioning yourself off like the same as selling yourself?

Baby Heaven

Baby Heaven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I will be there! If you let me know and remind me closer to the date I will announce it and promo it on my show at www.gameconradio.com.... maybe do a live broadcast ingame from the party! I think we should have a players auction and auction off Baby Heaven. She gets the gold and the date!:cool

=) I do believe you two are having fun with this are you not? But as I had, just tell me the details and I will partake. Though, I say that we auction off someone else as well just to have a little fun with that... Anyone have any ideas of who?? And just so I'm sure it's the party being broadcasted right? not the auction? :huh

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
well depends on the date of the event what day of the week i mean. if someone is in that time slot i will have to coordinate with them but i can promo it alot on my show i am on air now for a little while so come tune in and listen, im so lonely in the chat channel! and baby isn't auctioning herself we're doing it for her so no she isn't selling herself

we could do a whole bunch of people to the general public and have the proceeds go into the alliance fund for future events and stuff!

if you haven't already done so feel free to add me to icq 244373602

and id like to thank everyone for their concern and well wishes... ive been really ill but its nice to know there are people out there that care if i live or die :)