Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Innocent blood spilled....now so many questions

- - - - - blood innocent questions spillednow

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Hehe, my archer comes without warning, he comes without time, as he ripps through fel at a thunderous pace. Well I have to walk otherwise I lose stealth, but thats not the point.

But seriously, he's uber, just a shame I don't do him justice.

Do I have to have the poisoning skill to poison shreikens????

LOL, I kill stealth archers all the time. Don't become another statistic. :grin:

I am pretty sure you don't need poisoning to poison shurikens.
Posted Image
Thanks to Atlas for hooking up this SICK signature!

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Don't remember ya killin me. The other day I got 10-15 kills, the day after I died 10 times. Wot a waste of the insurance money. Overall I think I came out evens.

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Don't remember ya killin me. The other day I got 10-15 kills, the day after I died 10 times. Wot a waste of the insurance money. Overall I think I came out evens.

I don't know if I have or not.
Posted Image

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

I love the red side!!

405 Short Counts and 433 Long term ftw

(Dodnt think im going blue for a while.
x40 hours
Long time
lol!

You're perma red. :grin:
Posted Image

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
King Joker. A lil archer, very rarely mounted. Attacks anything that moves.....

Wears a ellow robe, think I'm just gonna change that for a death robe, its cheaper.

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

King Joker. A lil archer, very rarely mounted. Attacks anything that moves.....

Wears a ellow robe, think I'm just gonna change that for a death robe, its cheaper.

I seen ya out and about. We have never fought though. I'd be interested in going a few rounds, Jhelom farms?

Let me know. :grin:
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blood, innocent, questions, spillednow