Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Innocent blood spilled....now so many questions

- - - - - blood innocent questions spillednow

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
maybe fraternal twins
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Lets not figure out which is the princess. Some questions are better left unanswered.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
*thinks that Dip is in for a surprise when he looks at the boards*Heh:shocked:

Araevin

Araevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Hey aren't we in differnet shards?!!!?????

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Hahaha, I have a Cabe Bedlam on every shard!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Hey aren't we in differnet shards?!!!?????

I cant deny my presence or exsistance on any shard.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Araevin

Araevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Maybe that is why I am having a thirst for blood...... *looks at hands covered w/ blood and smiles*

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
hehehe :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Bah, why is it now that I have this image with Maddux and I standing on your shoulders, then I get Pk'd by Maddux and you end up going Red.

Araevin

Araevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
He threw me in the river as a child and told me to seek him out when I am old enough to try and seek revenge if I lived. He would not taint his sword w/ the blood of a child. He saves it for fools and noobs.

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Stay in the guild, take it over, and bring them to the "red" side. :)

I love the red side!!

405 Short Counts and 433 Long term ftw

(Dodnt think im going blue for a while.
x40 hours
Long time
lol!

Posted Image
I'm back. :D

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
I wanna tell you what first attracted me to fel:

I used to live witha few others guys in a rented house. My mate actually got me to play the game. He taught me how, gave me templates etc. Even though I've only been playing for a year I have about 5 years experiance. Well it all started one day when we were wondering around looking for stuff to kill. We'd killed everysingle type of monster and creature on the shard. What could be a challenge, what could be fun. Well we decided we'd have a bit of fun and join some random guild. We joined some tram guild. One of the well respected RP guilds on Sonoma. RP people, in my opinion, are a bit wierd. Well sorry, but its just not my scene. Anyway, we talk to the GM for maybe 90 minutes. I was getting bored. Very bored!!! They guild us, the GM and 2nd in command. Then the GM said, "Just got to answer the phone." I turned round to my mate who looked at me with an evil twinkle in his eyes, "Lets kill 'em!" The 2nd in command was out in 2 swings. Just as the cry from the ghost came out, the GM had returned. He tried to run, but before he'd taken 2 steps his body lay cold on the floor. We left the house and ran, we kept running, should they send for reinforcements. When we were safe, I turned round, tears running down my face. I laughed so hard I cried. (I hurt my knee, falling off my chair but I'm a man and can take the pain.)
Since then I'm now in that very guild. Myself and the GM are very good friends. But I always remind him of my past. I am now a true PvPer, and no-one will stop me now.

:Grin:

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Isnt that feeling of that first kill awesome! I remember flagging on someone for the first time, and you get that anticipation and your heart pounds. I dont know why, its just a game, maybe its the idea of fighting a real person on the other side of those pixels, but its a rush.

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

I am now a true PvPer, and no-one will stop me now.

:grin:
Posted Image
Thanks to Atlas for hooking up this SICK signature!

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
REX, what do you think of your ethy???? Cos fight me, and It'll spend more time in your backpack. And you don't have magery on your red, so ure powerless against me. :)

I remember my first solo kill. I was on 4 long terms and needed my 5th. I was in fel just waiting for someone. I found them, a chiv dexxer. An easy kill. Was all alone, no friends. I smiled to myself. Not long now. Off with a dismount, disarm then equip damage dow. The chase was on. Down to 1/5 health, dam they healed. Moving shot, moving shot, moving shot!!!! They realised they weren't gonna catch me, and turned tail and fled. So I followed. I was in luck, they ran into a tree. BAM, armor ignor. I heard the wail of a dying man. I looked at my screen, 6800 has been deposited in your bank box. "I must consider my sins." He failed to count me. I was gutted, it was one of the best fights of my life. It lasted maybe 2 minutes. I waited for him, but he never returned.........

Pistia

Pistia

Amazon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
....PvPers are weird...

Its not real..

In a time of Ancient Gods, Warlords, and Kings. A land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Pistia. A mighty warrior forged in the heat of battle. The power, the passion, the danger. Her courage would change the world.

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

REX, what do you think of your ethy???? Cos fight me, and It'll spend more time in your backpack. And you don't have magery on your red, so ure powerless against me. :)

LOL, I don't have a red. I deleted her after I stoned her skills.

and

I don't ride an ethy, swamp dragon ftw!
Posted Image

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
I'll kill your swampy when I've disposed of you then. And steal your armor. Mwahahahaha

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

I'll kill your swampy when I've disposed of you then. And steal your armor. Mwahahahaha

LOL, name the time and place. :grin:
Posted Image

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Hehe, my archer comes without warning, he comes without time, as he ripps through fel at a thunderous pace. Well I have to walk otherwise I lose stealth, but thats not the point.

But seriously, he's uber, just a shame I don't do him justice.

Do I have to have the poisoning skill to poison shreikens????

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blood, innocent, questions, spillednow