Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Innocent blood spilled....now so many questions

- - - - - blood innocent questions spillednow

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Araevin

Araevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
A guild I am in is at war and one person in my guild was bank sitting and afk in Luna. When they came back they found themselves dead and all there stuff looted and they had arties and such. So when I found out I went and killed one in their guild who was bank sitting and afk. I was pissed since she lost stuff and it was a "guild" issue that had to be worked out between guild leaders.

It gets better, I went to a bank in another town after I killed the sitter and then I get jumped when I went afk for a sec. I killed those two as well, a few times since they kept coming. When they rezzed and stopped attacking me, they told me someone in their guild saw me kill their bank sitting guildie. I came to my senses and apologized and gave them back the insurance money I got from killing them.

Now I am in a quandry. Do I stay in guild and be looked at as a trouble maker? Part of me want to stay because of the people, but I know most of them would look at me differently. So many questions are going through my mind lime: Why did it feel good to kill all those people? Will I be hunted from now on? Will they just get their hackers to kill me? Do I even care? Why do I even care what people think of me in the game?

So many questions with no answers at the moment. I just know I must either attone for my sins, or embrace my darker side. Either way I am changed for better or for worse Chessy beware.....

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Stay in the guild, take it over, and bring them to the "red" side. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
You can get counted by killing someone in a warring guild?

That seems kind of stupid...

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

You can get counted by killing someone in a warring guild?

That seems kind of stupid...

No, murder counts in a guild war.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Do you get murder counts in Factions too?

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Do you get murder counts in Factions too?

Not if both sides involved in the murder are both factions.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Its great cause there are no GZs among OJs. You can kill everywhere in fel, even if they are hiding at a gate....

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

Why did it feel good to kill all those people?

It is a dormant hunger in everyone, until it is given a taste once, then it will never be satisfied.

Will I be hunted from now on? Will they just get their hackers to kill me? Do I even care? Why do I even care what people think of me in the game?

Hunted or not, it shouldn't matter. It will all boil down to kill or be killed in the end.

So many questions with no answers at the moment. I just know I must either attone for my sins, or embrace my darker side. Either way I am changed for better or for worse Chessy beware.....

Embrace your darker side.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Guest_hrs024_*

Guest_hrs024_*
  • Guests
i think you should go out and kill every single one of there members on opposing guild because obviously they have no manners.... killing a banksitter than ganking screw em "kill em all" a song by metallica so you will have "and jsutice for all" thoes afk banksitters that die as well =O so "fight fire with fire"and "fade it black" so what if your "unforgiven". haha just messin around with the quites there all metallica songs lol they just fit good=D

Araevin

Araevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
lol now you make me want to tke out Metallica collection and listen to it. Not sure how things are now since I was away for a week. I guess I shall see.

Araevin

Araevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
It's funny now since I run around w/ my wep ready for a special at all times...lol... i think it makes things interesting and I am carrying like no junk anymore on me. Now I know why on other shards guild war so many others. Just seems more exciting. I guess this is how people on seige and mugen feel. All this does is make me hope that UOKRB can really bring back PvP in a big way.

I am even going so far as pretending to bank sit in Luna and waiting for someone to attack me thinking I am afk. Man I am getting mean. Some of you are rubbing off on me......

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

I am even going so far as pretending to bank sit in Luna and waiting for someone to attack me thinking I am afk. Man I am getting mean. Some of you are rubbing off on me......

I just view it as your not being weak anymore. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Don't listen to them Araevin, needless killing serves no purpose. Though there was a lesson learned, as I have told many young warriors, always be prepared for a fight; yet do not fall into the needless hunger and bloodlust of a wounded beast, but uphold the virtues at all times. Or you can follow the old "Fight by the rules at all times until the judges aren't looking, then kick your opponent in the groin!"
  • Dentrix likes this

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Virtue means nothing in a fight, only winning. Embrace the red side. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

• Members
  • 1,782 posts

Virtue means nothing in a fight, only winning. Embrace the red side. :)

Then Maddux can say that he is your father....:P

hehehe

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I demand a DNA test!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Araevin

Araevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Daddy?.........*starts to weep*

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
*glances at Dip and compares similarities to Araevin and Dip*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
You know, I've never seen Araevin and Dip in the same place...

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
Twins? :shocked:

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blood, innocent, questions, spillednow