Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Archer pvp temp help

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Archer

Archer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi guys am new here and I thought I would introduce myself.. My name is Archie I am a skilled pvper in ultima online BUT since everything has changed dramatically it is very hard for me to find a good stealth archer these days.. So, I was wondering how can I make a stealth archer that hits hard I had an archer awhile ago that did 46-63 damage but now it seems like I can't do it.. Is there a way to increase my damage done I am straight out pvp I would like to have field pvp I just pretty much sneak attacks but would like to also to be able to own people more I don't like factions for the fact of people are cheap and gank hardcore these days so any suggestions thanks your friend

Archie ---- =)

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Welcome back! nice to see a returner....

I aint very good on the pvp info I am afraid!

which shard you playing on??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Archer

Archer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hello, I play on Atlantic under the name Red Eyez he is my fencer and I am wanting to try an archer now

Archer

Archer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I was also curious on what suit stats and armor and braclets that someone could help me out with

Archer

Archer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
well I guess no one can help me out with this template im trying to make oh wells

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Well, there are many working archer templates. If you want a stealth archer, one possibility would be:

120 Archery
90 Tactics
120 Ninjitsu
100 Hiding
80 Stealth
120 Anatomy
90 Healing
60 Chivalry

These are 780 skill points, so you would have to work some skill jewelry or other skill enhancing items like the shadow dancer leggings into your suit. Or drop some skills like chiv (and use recall scrolls) or if you want to maximise your damage, raise tactics and stealth to 120 and drop healing, relying then on HPR. This would not be feasibly in an open fight, though.

With imbuing you can pretty much get what suit you want. I'd advise on having at least all 70's, 45 DCI, 45 HCI, 40 LMC

Fighting Tactics would include death strike, backstab, dismount and the usual spiel for stealth archers.

Playing on Drachenfels? Speaking German? Tired of exploring Sosaria alone?

Check us out: www.semperfidelis.de or sent me a pm