Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Publish 72 Spoilers DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
iv been collecting odd items from tmaps and saving all my used tmaps too :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts

Will this clean up, and especially the bless deed, be available on Siege als well?

I highly doubt the bless deeds will be available on Siege.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

KingHen

KingHen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
Dang shame BODs aren't in this. Been looking for a reason to take down my 18 vendors in my house... but nevertheless the Tmap info is nice to know :D

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts

There is already a wall hanging like this one at the targeted location.
The champion accepts your challenge. You have one hour to find and defeat him!
The champion for this dungeon level has already been summoned.
The champion has recently been defeated, and cannot be summoned again for a few minutes.
You are not yet worthy of challenging the champion.
Crystal of Shame

Awesomesause. I proposed something remotely similar to this years ago. I'm interested to see implementation!

I highly doubt the bless deeds will be available on Siege.

I don't put anything past them. They wouldn't do this on purpose, of course, but in error? Certainly.

~M

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
Is there a list of things with points so we kinda know what and how much each item is?

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts

Is there a list of things with points so we kinda know what and how much each item is?

Lists exist on the various forums. However, as almost every item in the game has some value, a complete listing isn't really feasible.

Items that *won't* have value include:
- Non-index priced resources (i.e. reagents)
- Most items that share a graphic with non-index prices resources
- Seeds and other plant-related items
- Imbuing Ingredient Essences (Balance, Control, etc), Relics, Magical Residue and Enchanted Essence.
- BODs
- Cooperative Collection Rewards
- Many Imbuing ingredients. Some of the rarer ones, however, do have value. I haven't been able to discern a pattern yet.

Runic saws and fletcher's kits do not have value. This may be an oversight. Runic sewing kits and hammers do. A fully charged valorite hammer is worth 120,000 points.

Resources farmed by players do have point values, but they are (purposely?) low. For example, a 60K stack of normal boards is worth 3000 points. A 60K stack of frostwork is worth 180K points.

Several items have point values that are ridiculously low, including Crimson Cincture (100 pts) and many other major artifacts.

Virtue Artifacts and Armor are highly valued in the system (~1250 pts). If you're looking to farm up some points, I recommend you head down to a sparsely populated Fel Anti-Virtue dungeon and lay waste for a few hours. Champ spawns are a good source of virtue artifact drops, and many of them are blessed so you won't lose them if you're raided and killed.

~M

Sounder

Sounder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
i been using the list here:
Clean Up Britannia 2011 - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia
then pt value x50gp = vendor pricing, to sell the items early

make that pair of luck items come out to 15mil (for the pair), ug
Quitting UO Sale - Moving to LOTRO - L.S. Middle house S. of Bagball Court, Luna - No Spawn -
ICQ 18-303-350

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
Better than what I've seen them running at in the past at 50m to 150m for a pair.