Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Catskills Hunt Nite - URGENT PLEASE READ!

- - - - - catskills hunt nite read urgent

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Something has come up real life and I'm going to have to postpone the Hunt Nite for tonite. We will just move it to tomorrow nite instead if that is ok with everyone. All the plans still stand. Yew Gate, Trammel 8:00 p.m. Eastern heading to Paroxymus at 8:30. Ropes are ready to go. Hope to see you there!

I am sooooooo sorry to do this at the last minute but it was unavoidable.

Posted Image

Penelope

Penelope

Gift to Avalon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
Understood! I hope all is well - and I'll be there tomorrow.

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Everything is fine and I didn't mean to worry anyone. I guess some explanation is in order. LOL At 5:30 we got a phone call from a friend with Club Level tickets to watch the Carolina Hurricanes (hockey for those that may not have heard of them) play for the Southeast Division Championship. We had to be out of the house by 6:00 and, being as I was off today, I was sorta still in my sweats!

Now, as much as I LOVE UO and our Friday hunt nites and all our friends, there was no way I could say no! Not counting the fact that Kuro might have killed me! LOL

BTW, WE WON!!!! GO CANES!!! Southeast Division Champs! We are going to the playoffs!

Posted Image

Penelope

Penelope

Gift to Avalon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
Anne - I'd ditch for hockey any day!!! Glad you had a great time.

TimberWolf

TimberWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Anne - I'd ditch for hockey any day!!! Glad you had a great time.

Ya but not for a loser team like the Canes.....
now for my Canadiens..........hell ya!!!!
heheheh
Car!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Game ON!

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Keep it up and I'll feed you to Parox myself! :grin:

GO CANES!!!!!

Posted Image

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Hummmm ...

Hockey ... Hunt night ....
Hunt night ... hockey ....

yepper ... sounds like the same thing to me :laugh:

have fun hockey hunting or is that hunting hockey!!!

Just Happy all is well!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: catskills, hunt, nite, read, urgent