Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

WRR Special Event on Catskills: Pirate Invasion!!! Saturday 8/27 (time forthcoming)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
(RP) DJ Def of WRR has sent me advance warning that disgruntled members of WRR have formed a new society, the Pirates of the Wilted Rose. He tells me these scoundrels of the high seas have turned their attention toward the Circle Alliance's home shard with the intention of landing on Catskillian shores on Saturday, August 27th. (Time: to be announced)

Each pirate will be carrying a special book describing a prize. Those who defeat the Pirates of the Wilted Rose in battle may loot the book and turn it in as exchange for one of approximately 50 prizes during the awards ceremony at the end of the event.

Please watch this space for further details.

For Whispering Rose Radio, kindly check out their official UO fansite at:
UO News
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

zanku

zanku

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
Now!!! This is what I'm talking about in reference to taking advantage of and ultilizing what UO has to offer as far as the expansions are concerned. The highseas expansion has so many opportunities to offer that we should all have fun with it. 3 cheers for WRR and you can count some characters I know to attend. We need more of this Highseas adventuring to be offered not only by organizations like WRR but maybe by the players themselves on a large scale setup......see you there............-:)

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
Please contact us if you create a new character, so you are given basic armor, ring/bracer with skill bonus... allowing you to instantly enjoy the event.

Cya soon!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
i might take you up on that :) depending what time it happens i might even xfer a character over

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Manny Rat

Manny Rat

Bon Vivant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I'm definitely gonna have to make a pirate for this! :pirate:

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
The Pirate Redux is ready for action... please contact DJ Def, 68-251-766, to join the Pirates...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]