Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Account Migration FAQ

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
Below is a list of commonly asked questions regarding the recent Account Migration from the old billing system for Ultima Online to a new billing system. If you have other questions that are not answered here, please add them to this thread: http://www.uoforums....ration-faq.html We will add them to the thread here as we can.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

How do I access the new account system?
To set up/access your new EA/Mythic account, click the following link: https://accounts.eamythic.com/

How do I create an EA account in the new system?
For instructions on how to create a new EA/Mythic account, click here.

Do we have to create this new EA-account, which will pool all of our UO-accounts in one, or is it done automatically by EA after the migration is done?
You will have to create the new EA/Mythic account. Nothing will be done automatically.

What if I already have an EA-Mythic Account because I play/played Dark Ages of Camelot or Warhammer?
If you have a Mythic account from either Dark Ages of Camelot or Warhammer, you can use that account to link all of your stuff to.

I have an old EA account which was created before this new EA Origin thing, am I going to have to create a new EA Origin account?
No. You should be able to login with that account and link from there. You will need to login at the very top login on the page for it to work.

I have an old Mythic account which was created before this new EA Origin thing, am I going to have to create a new EA Origin account?
No. Login on the Mythic area on the bottom right, then follow instructions to create an EA/Mythic Account.

How do I associate all my UO accounts with this EA account, under one email address?
You can link them by following the guide found here. This guide will instruct you to add a _uo to all account names that are not linked through the e-mail you are using for your master account to add them. However, at this time, you can only add 9 accounts to a master account. So you will have to create multiple master accounts.

What about accounts on another email address? Do they have to get their own Mythic account/EA account? How do I add accounts that are not tied to the e-mail address I used for my EA Account?
You can link them by following the guide found here. This guide will instruct you to add a _uo to all account names that are not linked through the e-mail you are using for your master account to add them. They do not have to have their own independent accounts.

When does this account creation and linking need to be done by?
There is no official answer to this question. The best advice we can offer is to suggest to update your accounts and billing information prior to your renewal date or soon after.

Do I need to re-enter billing information, or is it all stored and will automatically renew?
According to EA, your billing information is safe. However, upon logging in to my accounts I Found I needed to update my billing information. Check your accounts to verify the situation and re-add your billing info as necessary.

Why do I see a pending $1 charge on my credit card for this?
This is a temporary charge to verify that the credit card information given is a valid credit card and will disappear from your credit card account in 3-7 days, depending on how long your company holds temporary charges.

How many accounts can I add to a master account?
At this time, you can only link 9 accounts.

If I have more than one linked account, how do I choose which one to edit?
You should see a drop down menu with all of your accounts listed. Click on the drop down then select the account you wish to edit. That accounts information should fill in the box below then you choose the appropriate options to edit.

How do I start a new subscription on a closed account?
Click on the subscribe button and add in billing information.

How do I cancel/close a subscription?
Select the account you wish to close, then click "Cancel/Close Subscription" button. It will confirm this is what you want to do then remove billing information automatically and the account is closed. You can continue playing until the game time runs out.

Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos

UOForums Owner/EOGamer CEO

• Administrators
  • 3,225 posts
  • LocationDenmark
If you have an account for Star Wars - The Old Republic, it can be used as well.