Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

My PvP Template

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Guest_GhostKillah_*

Guest_GhostKillah_*
  • Guests
Hi guys, So I made a new thread on a new template I am or attempting to make or try BUT not sure how it will work out

120 fencing
120 anatomy
120 tactics
120 ninjitsu
120 parry
120 healing

I think that's 700 all together

My ring / bracelet I make for imbuing I put DCI 13 HCI 13 and Dmg Inc 23 I can't find or locate the dungoen to get the extra items so its good from there..

I would also like advice on a field makers suit so I won't die or die so fast in a field battle seeing how all I see are energy field gankers I am just a straight up dexxer with a little of ninjitsu of course that seems to be my fav thing I could possibly lower it but I need some assistance.. I would like to have some help on the suit but I am sor of semi decent I just can't get the extra MR 2 on my imbuing suit.. So, that being said what are the stats and such should I use rings dex stam int str etc thanks

McNuge

McNuge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts
Hey GhostKillah. I did get your message by the way but I'm afraid I may not be your best resource when it comes to PvP.

Although, I might suggest that you drop parry for achery and go for the disarm bleed attack chain AI attack route. though I could be wrong about that one. hopefully someone can shed some more light here for you. Good luck!

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
720 total, but you can make up the difference in items.

Your ideal template will vary depending on whether you want to be able to perform sneak attacks in PvP - a stealther- or outright fight with no ability to hide.

Granted, there are people with detecthidden out there, and less stealthers than there were- but you can still have a degree of success with hiding and stealth.

For starters, you may wanna take anatomy to 110 and healing to 90 - keep in mind those high end tactics/anat/parry scrolls will cost a fair amount of gold.

It's hard to hit people with a melee template these days in PvP, but if you can manage to keep up with them- go for it. Remember you can use deadly poisoned darts or shuriken with the ninjitsu skill.

I would also recommend you use a low-tinker-skill trapped dart box to break paralyzes and carry enchanted apples. Faction bandaids could be a help, but that depends on whether you want to deal with the temporary faction stat loss for dying to an enemy faction.

You want at least a few ways to heal- since you're using bandaids you may wanna carry a balanced bow of some sort, and keep in mind you can get quite a bit of damage increase with talismans and/or weapons. Don't forget Grapes of Wrath give a huge damage increase bonus- 35%, but only for 20 seconds with a 2-minute cooldown.

You also want to max out your stamina, if at all possible. This will reduce swing times on slower weapons and boost your natural resistance to Strangle- since you won't be running resist, a strangle and a pain spike could be seriously damaging to you... carry TR [Total Refresh] potions.

If you go with archery, HLD coupled with HCI will help you do double shots [armor ignores in the case of fencing] and the like with much more success at Legendary combat skills [without modifiers, if both combatants are 120 skill they will each have 33% chance to hit one another] without so much worry whether your opponent has bushido and parry.