Would High Seas Expansion allow me to write better SMuRFY episodes on Online Game Tales | MMORPG Stories

Obstacles, SMuRFY is a multi account character, effectively making SMuRFY high seas ready would require 3 upgrades (that's expensive considering I have refused to buy even 1 of that expansion).

What could SMuRFY do with High Seas to make things interesting? Are you able to attack ships in trammel and loot their hold?

Right now, I can not enter High Seas expansion ships, this has allowed several marks to escape SMuRFY.

Convince me on High Seas (or just buy it for me ;) ) if you want to see pirate style SMuRFY episodes.

Would High Seas Expansion allow me to write better SMuRFY episodes on Online Game Tales | MMORPG Stories

Obstacles, SMuRFY is a multi account character, effectively making SMuRFY high seas ready would require 3 upgrades (that's expensive considering I have refused to buy even 1 of that expansion).

What could SMuRFY do with High Seas to make things interesting? Are you able to attack ships in trammel and loot their hold?

Right now, I can not enter High Seas expansion ships, this has allowed several marks to escape SMuRFY.

Convince me on High Seas (or just buy it for me ;) ) if you want to see pirate style SMuRFY episodes.

You could enter one of the competitions that are running,atm, to win the expansion :P

its pretty easy although you cannot smash ships in tram unless guild warred,

in fell though if you find a boat I'm fairly certain you can smash it to pieces and loot away :) there is also the whole if people forget to set the security right?

Basically, I've only seen one of these big boats in fel outside of siege. And it was full of ghosts because it was useless.

Aww come on:

"EvilLordSmurfy's How To Have Fun Smashing Other People's Boats ... for newbies."

(aka: "Why you should watch the boat security tutorial video.")

"Publish 71 and You!: How to get new fishing content without the fishing skill. An EvilLordSmurfy production."