Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

High Seas Expansion

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

EvilLordSMuRFY

EvilLordSMuRFY

www.OnlineGameTales.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
Would High Seas Expansion allow me to write better SMuRFY episodes on Online Game Tales | MMORPG Stories

Obstacles, SMuRFY is a multi account character, effectively making SMuRFY high seas ready would require 3 upgrades (that's expensive considering I have refused to buy even 1 of that expansion).

What could SMuRFY do with High Seas to make things interesting? Are you able to attack ships in trammel and loot their hold?

Right now, I can not enter High Seas expansion ships, this has allowed several marks to escape SMuRFY.

Convince me on High Seas (or just buy it for me ;) ) if you want to see pirate style SMuRFY episodes.

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
well.. i sell High Seas for gold so that could be one option for you... its 20m each...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

EvilLordSMuRFY

EvilLordSMuRFY

www.OnlineGameTales.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
That is quite affordable, I just spend my gold in another manner.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Just steal a code, Smurfy!

There you go...a whole series of episodes detailing how you stole enough items to sell for enough gold to buy 3 codes. I'd read that!

~M

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

Would High Seas Expansion allow me to write better SMuRFY episodes on Online Game Tales | MMORPG Stories

Obstacles, SMuRFY is a multi account character, effectively making SMuRFY high seas ready would require 3 upgrades (that's expensive considering I have refused to buy even 1 of that expansion).

What could SMuRFY do with High Seas to make things interesting? Are you able to attack ships in trammel and loot their hold?

Right now, I can not enter High Seas expansion ships, this has allowed several marks to escape SMuRFY.

Convince me on High Seas (or just buy it for me ;) ) if you want to see pirate style SMuRFY episodes.

You could enter one of the competitions that are running,atm, to win the expansion :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

EvilLordSMuRFY

EvilLordSMuRFY

www.OnlineGameTales.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
What competitions?

Dargrimm

Dargrimm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
Are you trying to tell us that The King is permitting tax evading gluttons safe harbor on expensive ships?

EvilLordSMuRFY

EvilLordSMuRFY

www.OnlineGameTales.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
I'm honestly not even sure what High Seas would offer SMuRFY. Can I take from people's holds in trammel or just fel? realistically, how much would I have to do to smash someones ship and take their stuff.

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
its pretty easy although you cannot smash ships in tram unless guild warred,
in fell though if you find a boat I'm fairly certain you can smash it to pieces and loot away :) there is also the whole if people forget to set the security right?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

What competitions?

This one and it has been extended to August 18 th :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

EvilLordSMuRFY

EvilLordSMuRFY

www.OnlineGameTales.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

its pretty easy although you cannot smash ships in tram unless guild warred,
in fell though if you find a boat I'm fairly certain you can smash it to pieces and loot away :) there is also the whole if people forget to set the security right?

Basically, I've only seen one of these big boats in fel outside of siege. And it was full of ghosts because it was useless.

EvilLordSMuRFY

EvilLordSMuRFY

www.OnlineGameTales.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

This one and it has been extended to August 18 th :)

Gosh, that seems like the least pleasant contest ever.

Dargrimm

Dargrimm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
Aww come on:

"EvilLordSmurfy's How To Have Fun Smashing Other People's Boats ... for newbies."
(aka: "Why you should watch the boat security tutorial video.")

"Publish 71 and You!: How to get new fishing content without the fishing skill. An EvilLordSmurfy production."

Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos

UOForums Owner/EOGamer CEO

• Administrators
  • 3,225 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Gosh, that seems like the least pleasant contest ever.

There's also the "suck up to LC" contest...but that's likely just as unpleasant as this other contest, lol.

EvilLordSMuRFY

EvilLordSMuRFY

www.OnlineGameTales.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
I think a stealing contest would be good.