Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

whose paying attention

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
if you read this and post a reply free 25ok check... i want to see people involved on these forums asap!!>:(

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
hello, fast enough?
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Baruk_S

Baruk_S

UO YouTube Creator

• Members
  • 1,219 posts
What??? free money? I'm in... hehe

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
I want 25 OK's!
Posted Image

Asbjorn

Asbjorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
I don't need your money. But feel free to enter my contest.

keel

keel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Yarb

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
hehe, I don't need gold either, but I'm paying attention!

Dargrimm

Dargrimm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
You can keep the money. But Im paying attention.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of involvement are you hoping for?

McNuge

McNuge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts
Im paying attentions as per usual

Mixels

Mixels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
25k? Weak, mate. Weak.

sablestorm

sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

25k? Weak, mate. Weak.

For free stuff? Criticizing a free gift and generosity just makes you look weak, mate, weak!

Guest_Norfindil_*

Guest_Norfindil_*
  • Guests
Server is down so I though its time to finally check out the forums! So does stumbling in count?

sablestorm

sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Server is down so I though its time to finally check out the forums! So does stumbling in count?

Sure it does! That's what cap always does, drinking as much as he does!

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
No one drinks as much as Cap... I think we should stage an intervention and shut down the still. I wanted guild mates and alliance mates to utilize these boards and since I dump MASSIVE amounts of time and money into suits I make and don't make a profit on, 25k seems reasonable. I did enter the contest! I am a published poet, you started a war you can't win As! So what's the interest level on an RP auction? Once I know I will remodel the tavern to accomodate it.

Mixels

Mixels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

For free stuff? Criticizing a free gift and generosity just makes you look weak, mate, weak!

Offering a 25k reward for doing something in UO is like giving the bride a tootsie roll as a wedding gift. Say hi to her for me.

dalmurray

dalmurray

Harbag, Lucy O'Grady and Dazzee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Me alwayz pay attention!

*wanders off noticing something in the distance...*

Kahlan

Kahlan

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Offering a 25k reward for doing something in UO is like giving the bride a tootsie roll as a wedding gift. Say hi to her for me.

Technically were not in UO... so there! :reye

sablestorm

sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Nevermind that she's outfitted something like 30 returning players out of her own store of imbuing resources. I don't know how many millions she's spent on each of them but she never asks a single gold piece for it. Seriously man, you're not from this shard nor this alliance so you're not in a position to be criticizing. To our alliance members who all know and love her, you sound really really stupid.