Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Possible Rare Deed?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Hello All -

I'm tossing out a bunch of stuff that's been in my moving crate for years. I came across two different types of Large Stone Table [east] deeds. Is the one facing N/S rare because of its orientation, or is it possible to make them face either way?

Thanks!

~M

Attached Thumbnails

• Rare deed.jpg

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
I dont think it is rare but I am sure some one will verify or correct me if I am wrong.:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos

UOForums Owner/EOGamer CEO

• Administrators
  • 3,225 posts
  • LocationDenmark
I think you can craft both with stonecrafting.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts

I think you can craft both with stonecrafting.

Looks like the top two might have been rare. I undeeded and redeeded and they always go toward the other direction now. Oh well, I needed more tables!

~M

Eslake

Eslake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
When you Craft an add-on in that comes in deed form it faces / way, but once you place and remove it, it faces \ way.

Not rare, just an oddity. I never did know why we needed to know whether or not an add-on had been previously placed.

Keitaro

Keitaro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
if its not been placed you can dye it with the new dyes afterwards you cant use the dyes on them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eslake

Eslake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

if its not been placed you can dye it with the new dyes afterwards you cant use the dyes on them

Ah they're so small I didn't notice the colors - I thought direction the deed was facing was the rarity question. ;)