Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Help with Thrower

8 replies to this topic

Cosmixkey

Cosmixkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
okay so this template was supposed to be a t-hunter with duo Vollems, but realising that im missing out on all the spawns my guild does, i decided to swap out the skills i didnt need anymore (t-hunting skills) and make it a bit better

I realy want to keep my vollems on my template since i find them great and i trained them alot .

so what i saw possible was something like this.

120 Throwing (I love this skill, i find it realy cool to fight with this
100 Swordsmanship (Whirlwind during the weaker waves of the Spawn, to kill more stuff fast )
100 Tactics (duh :/)
100 Necro (lich form)
100 Vet (heal my Vollems)
100 Resist Spells (i seems to get owned without Resist, EVERYTIME!)
80 Lore (be able to Res my pets)

First off i'd like to know what people think about it, and if you see something better

my armor adds up these currently

HPR 12
HPI 25
LMC 8
LRC 100
Stam Inc 24
Stam Reg 18
DI 50 (from ring and bracelet, usually always have 50 on weap too)
DCI 30
HCI 30
Dex Bonus 16

Also, if i put a Hit area Effect on my sword and i use whirlwind, will they both work together?

Thank you for helping me! hope you can enlighten me a bit!

Cosmixkey

Cosmixkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i also have 70 resists for everything, i might get 15 more fire resists and get a dragon hide shield for the 20% fire resist, that way i wont lose 30% resist in vamprire form.

common people can you help me out im not sure if this is good right now :(!

albiorix

albiorix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
my setup is

120 throwing
110 bush
100 anat
100 tactics
100 necro
100 spirit speak
65 chiv

does very well when i fight just about anything

i use wraith form and curse weapon

UOGrandpappy

UOGrandpappy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
Might I suggest....
A. albiorix's template will not let you keep the vollums, except as dead pets!

B. Swords yes....throwing no. Your gonna need to be close to heal your pets, just stay there and WAIL away with your sword!!!

C. Instead of throwing, perhaps add Parry. Again, your gonna be close enough to hit/get hit, parry will help ya stay alive!!!

D. Necro (lich form) on this build..... no no no no no!!! Cmon now....CHIV!!!!!

E. Whirlwind/ area affect......if you mean like double...no....but AOE is on your wep so it doesnt get "used" it happens at the mercy of the RNG unless its a 100%. Whirlwind gets used as a special when you choose it. Do realize, AOE just might get you in trouble by aggro'n too much at one time!

So......
Swords 120
Tacs 110
Parry 120
Chiv 70 (100 with jewels)
Vet 100
Resist Spells 100
Lore 80

I wouldnt worry about 100 lrc. Put mana regen ticks on suit.
Damage increase on weps is ok, not on jewels tho.
More LMC, max if possible.
Stam regen is nice, but your gonna need mana to cast chiv spells, so mana regen should be a must, first, or at least balance it out with stam/hp regen.
DCI is ok, but HCI gotta be maxxed at 45. Get er done!
Jewels should possibly look like........
Ring....
3/1 fc/fcr
15 HCI
7 or 8 LMC
15 Chiv

Brace....
3/1 fc/fcr
15 HCI
7 or 8 LMC
15 Chiv

Theres my 2 gold pieces worth!!

UOGrandpappy

UOGrandpappy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

my setup is

120 throwing
110 bush
100 anat
100 tactics
100 necro
100 spirit speak
65 chiv

does very well when i fight just about anything

i use wraith form and curse weapon

If your using wraith, you only need 40 necro, not 100.

Use that 60 points to bump bushido, anat, tacs to 120, and Chiv to 75.

Add 30 Chiv onto your jewels to get it to 105 (where AOE spell will kick !!!) and you got a nice template then!

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
This is my thrower setup
120 throwing
110 swords (swords for champs i swap out for resist when doing a solo boss)
120 tactics
120 anat
100 heal (use enhanced aids)
40 necro (all you need for curse wep 100% of the time)
45 ss (+15 on one jewel for 60 gives you like 18 second curse weps...its plenty and give u plenty of mana leach to spam AI)
65 Chiv (15 on jewel for 80... i have 720 skill cap if you have 700 skillcap i recommend dropping anat down by however much to reach 80 chiv... can also just have 100 swords that should be fine for lvl 1 and 2 of spawns)

I can solo any spawn with this template including semidar and primevil lich (havent tried the inferno one) This setup can kill the slasher in under 15 mins and the stygian dragon in under 10. No mini champ is a problem for this setup. I wear light of way reading glasses (30 DI) and breastplate of the beserker. Breastplate is not required but is nice. reading glasses are important. but can use dragon jade earrings.

Cosmixkey

Cosmixkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
dragkiris, if you could tell me what stats you have and what armor bonuses you use, i would GREATLY appreciate it! like seriously, your template seems awesome!

albiorix

albiorix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

If your using wraith, you only need 40 necro, not 100.

Use that 60 points to bump bushido, anat, tacs to 120, and Chiv to 75.

Add 30 Chiv onto your jewels to get it to 105 (where AOE spell will kick !!!) and you got a nice template then!

i actually use wither most the time at spawns seems to work well. ive dropped ss down to 70 now to boost my tact anat and bush and im at 95 chiv with jewels now

UOGrandpappy

UOGrandpappy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

and im at 95 chiv with jewels now

Jack that a bit higher and see what holy light does!!:o
Just may rethink using wither.=)

Reply to this topic