Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Disappearing Guild Members

- - - - - disappearing guild members

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Araevin

Araevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Does anyone know if Champs from the Chessy shard is visiting their shard? They went from 150 members to 28 in one day. Just odd that that many are gone right after the bust in UO or maybe good luck for us in Chessy...lol...

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Wilki could have gotten them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Wilki = aka Grim Reaper *giggles*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
I think from what I've heard they all moved to the Atlantic Shard. I know that was going on sometime ago. Now sure if it was true or rumor?

Evil Ninja Troll

Evil Ninja Troll

I paint Cats.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Wilki could have gotten them.

Nah, I think only a few got the boot.
Evil will always conquer over good, because good is dumb.

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Nah, I think only a few got the boot.

Then the rest must be hiding fearing that Dip and I will invade their shard. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Evil Ninja Troll

Evil Ninja Troll

I paint Cats.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts
There still we be 3 or 4 guilds waiting for ya at the door I'm sure.:evil1:

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Evil Ninja - what guild are you? Your chars ring a bell but I can't put my finger on it...

A few champs got the boot with the recent crackdown on dupers, including some of the main guys. Some still play Atlantic from what I understand. Not long ago Mikey kicked everyone out and left only 15ppl int he guild, but he must have broke down because the next day most were back in. I still see them in large numbers, some fight at the yew gate and their yew house, but I think most still actively spawn/check spawns. Yesterday afternoon we raided their spawn and fought even numbers... about 6v6 or 7v7... dunno but there were several.

They have been saying they're going to go back to Atlantic for another tour, but they've been saying that since they came back. :P

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Like my friends, we enjoy populated shards. Especially when it comes time to put the shard down on lock down. When the time comes, I like to see how dedicated your red guilds are, before they give up and hop on blues hugging guard zones. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

toplessphoenix

toplessphoenix

Holding on to My Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Wilki = aka Grim Reaper *giggles*

*wants a Wilki sythe*:grin:

Evil Ninja Troll

Evil Ninja Troll

I paint Cats.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Evil Ninja - what guild are you? Your chars ring a bell but I can't put my finger on it...

The 2 you have probably seen the most are Willie Nelson(macer/samurai) and Elendil (necro/archer). They are both in (SHE), the Shadow Hunters Empire. (SHE) itself is not really a pvp guild, but we do have some hardcore pvper in the guild, and many have characters in some of the bigger "Red" guilds.

No telling where you may have seen me, but if you hang out around the Champs house or Pax area you may have seen me there. My house is about in the middle of them. I don't really pvp that much anymore, I used to before AOS, but haven't really been able to get into it 100% in the last few years. I did used to roam the area between fel Yew and Skara with my archer until they were made pretty much useless.

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Yea that must be where I've seen you... champs house. I'm usually running around there on one char or another.

Oh and I hear Champs are still here... they just figured out a work around for the necro/peacing bug and have been chaining spawns. Start checking spawns - start finding champs. :D

Evil Ninja Troll

Evil Ninja Troll

I paint Cats.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Start checking spawns - start finding champs. :D

Yeah, and you found us last night too.>:( I saw you when you raided us...Anubis killed me, right before you got there though.

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Where/when did we raid? lol i dont' even know what's going on anymore LOL

I went to a despise raid and a marble raid, but I dont' remember what guilds were there.

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you were at the Marble one then... cause I know that one wasn't X, E, or C . Sorry about that :\

Evil Ninja Troll

Evil Ninja Troll

I paint Cats.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts
We were at the Terra Sanctum. !C! showed up while everything was going on.

Araevin

Araevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
I found out that !C! cleaned house of the players they deemed were just in the guild for the symbol above their name so most of the house cleaning was internal.

Oh Maja!

Oh Maja!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
that's crap. There are more than a few still in that guild for the name only.

Araevin

Araevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Maja are you in Champs?

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
MM moved to chessy, while VIP! is moving to legends.. so I guess we could use another annoying raid guild on atlantic to go with the other 40 or so that exist here, lol.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: disappearing, guild, members