Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

www.Onlinegametales.com

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

EvilLordSMuRFY

EvilLordSMuRFY

www.OnlineGameTales.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
Online Game Tales hosts stories from UO players about their picture/text adventures in UO. Although we'd like to see stories from other games, only UO stories are currently hosted.
http://www.onlinegametales.com

The current stories are currently all the Adventures of Evil Lord SMuRFY, UO's infamous King of Thieves. Various types of theft occur, across several shards. There are a few different story formats and several different marks. Evil Lord SMuRFY is well known as the infamous Event Item Thief of Legends. The current patch's nerf to thieves was aimed at curbing Evil Lord SMuRFY.

Episode 20 is the latest story in the saga of Evil Lord SMuRFY's thefts.
Episode 20 – Did I Just Get Owned? | Online Game Tales

Read them from the start with Episode 1
Episode 1 – The Return of Evil Lord SMuRFY | Online Game Tales

We'd love to see your picture driven stories in Ultima Online and other games. Please submit stories to EvilLordSMuRFY@gmail.com or on our forums in the submission section Forum | Online Game Tales

Hatemail is also posted in our general discussion forum when players feel the need to send us hatemail. Forum | » Discussion Forum » General Discussion ForumOnline Game Tales

EvilLordSMuRFY

EvilLordSMuRFY

www.OnlineGameTales.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Episode 22 – A Case Study of Marks in Sosaria… Pt. 1

Many of my adoring citizens ask me if there is a certain type of person that I prefer to rob more than others. And truthfully, that’s not a simple question. Different potential marks do tend to fall into certain categories and I enjoy stealing some types of things from certain types of people.

Now, everyone knows that thieves are experts in observing their prey. We often know more about the people around us than their best friends. I have had the pleasure of encountering every type of person in Sosaria, or near enough as makes no matter.

Click Here to read the rest of Episode 22...

Baladini

Baladini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
You arent any Chad Sexington , HE THE REAL KING OF THIEVES :P

EvilLordSMuRFY

EvilLordSMuRFY

www.OnlineGameTales.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

I do believe all major thieves since like 1997 have claimed the throne. As such, I've had a claim to the throne since around 1997.

Static

Static

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

I think if you were to listen to the podcast interview with chad sexington you would understand that he himself is more than happy to hear/see other thieves doing this.

While Smurf is not infact chad, hes adding a new spin etc on the game.

EvilLordSMuRFY

EvilLordSMuRFY

www.OnlineGameTales.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

I think if you were to listen to the podcast interview with chad sexington you would understand that he himself is more than happy to hear/see other thieves doing this.

While Smurf is not infact chad, hes adding a new spin etc on the game.

Heh, 'tis true. I'm not someone I don't claim to be.

EvilLordSMuRFY

EvilLordSMuRFY

www.OnlineGameTales.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
Would Online Game Tales » MMORPG Stories qualify for official fan site status?