Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Loot

- - - - - loot

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Archaon

Archaon

Breathe of Life

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
Howdy,

i was curious what types of creatures give the best type of loot, I understand it has alot to do with the amount of luck the character has maybe like over 1200+ you will see a real difference etc, and what fame the monster has, but is there any sort of monsters/creatures that give better loot in some area's ie armour? or gold? or weapons? than others?

The only reason I ask is because i spend most of my time fighting drags with my pally/warrior, and the money is ok from Drags, but the loot isn't great.. where as if i were to fight some fan dancers with him, which i sometimes do, the money is not as good as the drags but is still ok, but the items you can find on these are pretty dam good especially if you have a blacksmith as another character like me, cause some of the armour i have enhanced from these fan dancers are better than some minor arties i have etc...

just curious if any of you have found any other monsters that may give good loot and less gold? or maybe more of both, hehe :)

:grin:

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
I have been told that newer monsters give better loot then the legacy monsters. Seems to hold true if you use luck or not.

Vepl

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
Oni's, Blood Elementals, Balrons...

I'll think of more.

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Ancient Wyrmms

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spike Milligan

Spike Milligan

The Guild Master Of The Orklin Tribe!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Champs ;)

PS scrolls own you all....

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
*nods*

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I was under the impression Archaon was asking for what dropped the best loot so he can enhance it. Scrolls are a good source for gold, if the the market is buying. The key is if the market is "buying." Most individuals only need the scroll once and thats it. Selling Scrolls means your dependant on new ppl with gold willing to buy your scrolls(+20 skill scrolls) or X-sharder coming in and buying what you have at a very reduced price.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
The Sphynx drops like 1200gp and I find decent items here and there. Also great for getting to Lord/Lady.

As for Dragons, dont forget to carve the hides/scales and take the gems.

Posted Image

Archaon

Archaon

Breathe of Life

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
cool thanks for all the idea's, haven't really tried Blood elley's yet or oni's... will give them a go

:)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: loot