Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

My first Doom Artie!!

- - - - - artie doom

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

blue dahlia

blue dahlia

lake superior 5yr vet.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
i`ve gotten a breath of the dead,(2) bracelet of health,tunic of fire(sold),orny (sold),ax of the heavens(sold),staff of the magi(sold),and a armor of fortune(sold).

i needed gold to get some goodies i`ve been wanting on the game.i regret getting rid of that orny....but with the gold i got from it i bought the advanced char token to start my tamer and some scrolls of power to eat.
blue dalia-tamer/mage
o`bannon-legendary warrior
knitha-pally/warrior
snip- bard/peacer
blue voodoo-mule
ratfink-theif/excess skill holder.

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
how much time do you spend in doom?
Posted Image

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

how much time do you spend in doom?

Apparently he lives there :P
Posted Image
Thanks to Atlas for hooking up this SICK signature!

siobhan

siobhan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
congratulations!

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
thank for the gift siobhan!
Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Rex, you say the HoI isnt good for pvp? I use it on 2 chars and find it to be extremely useful. I pair it with my Jackals, Gauntlets, Rune beetle, and just have to find arms/legs, and my suits are set. It is exremely helpful for a dexer who is trying to focus on getting their dex/str up, and have lower mana. The thing adds 23mana. Not to mention the 2mr and 8lmc(maybe?)

Either way, congrats on the arty, I know this post was originally posted a while back, but I say congrats anyways!

My first doom arty, I didnt get... Me and my friend were running the gauntlet by ourselves, and were doin great. He was on a tamer, I was on my swdsman, and we got to the shadow knights room. I got poisoned by one, took a few steps back and was having a heck of a time curing it cause I was mortaled right away, his hiryu killed it(only did the last few hits of damage) He gets the AoF, and left. Best part tho was this summer he quit, and finally gave it back to me! Along with his Orny.....

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Rex, you say the HoI isnt good for pvp? I use it on 2 chars and find it to be extremely useful. I pair it with my Jackals, Gauntlets, Rune beetle, and just have to find arms/legs, and my suits are set. It is exremely helpful for a dexer who is trying to focus on getting their dex/str up, and have lower mana. The thing adds 23mana. Not to mention the 2mr and 8lmc(maybe?)

I need max LMC/Mana Regen on my suit, thus the HOI is not for me.
Posted Image

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
HoI is great since it adds sooo much mana I love it! Resists are kinda low except energy but I just have to make it up else where.
Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Its very easy to make the resists up. Tonite I will take a screenshot of my char that uses it. His energy is only 57, but the rest are 67 and above. I'll post it over in the pvp thread cause thats where I said I was gonna post it a while back tho..hehe

I am able to hit full LMC, and have 9mr on my suit tho, so it works well.

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Its very easy to make the resists up. Tonite I will take a screenshot of my char that uses it. His energy is only 57, but the rest are 67 and above. I'll post it over in the pvp thread cause thats where I said I was gonna post it a while back tho..hehe

I am able to hit full LMC, and have 9mr on my suit tho, so it works well.

Cool!

I wear mace and shield reading glasses, personally.

My Ninja mage is going to wear HoTM.
Posted Image

blue dahlia

blue dahlia

lake superior 5yr vet.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
there for awhile thats all i did was dark fathers.thats why i`m behind on the times when it comes to peerless stuff.HAHA!! the first time i went with a party to do travesty i gave away 3 taint and didn`t know what the hell it was!the guy i gave it to was like "you sure you don`t want this?" and i was like i don`t like deco....HAHAHAHA!!
blue dalia-tamer/mage
o`bannon-legendary warrior
knitha-pally/warrior
snip- bard/peacer
blue voodoo-mule
ratfink-theif/excess skill holder.

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Omg
Posted Image

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

there for awhile thats all i did was dark fathers.thats why i`m behind on the times when it comes to peerless stuff.HAHA!! the first time i went with a party to do travesty i gave away 3 taint and didn`t know what the hell it was!the guy i gave it to was like "you sure you don`t want this?" and i was like i don`t like deco....HAHAHAHA!!

LOL, oops eh? :grin:
Posted Image

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Taint ain't worth that much, could do with some myself to make some more scappers tho. Thinkin I need to donate to Love Spirit again. And if anyone finds a 2/1 brace with 20% lrc i want it, and am willing to shard hop. :)

siobhan

siobhan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
Lol

blue dahlia

blue dahlia

lake superior 5yr vet.

• Members
  • PipPipPip