Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Would anyone agree to RP-PVP restrictions?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Fargo

Fargo

UO Youtube Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
I wish you luck with the future. It sounds as though you have quite a good player base, RP'ers or not, that is good.

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Oh how now brown cow! Akasha would make the greatest and most durable armour found on Sosaria, if the wearers of her armour, the needers of her service would provide the extra "feet" of leather! And Jerns armour is exceptional of that there is no doubt!:kiss:

Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
The rules in elf ball were much more simple, I dont recall all of them, maybe someone has a list? Anyway, there werent too many rules to have to figure out, and we had a blast. There was never any arguments about the rules. People just came and played and had a great time, we played for hours, sometimes people couldnt stay around for the whole thing. I learned a lot about pvp back then. I wouldnt mind playing with no rules, just no use of illegal things. I'm sorry to say, I'm not all that thrilled about playing without magic items and armor, and strict rules, but I would be willing to give it a try. I think the reason I dont care for that idea much, is I have spent years working up my skills and aquiring special armor, so to not use it when something like this is the reason for using it, doesnt appeal to me. I'm sure there are plenty of people (me included) that would be willing to loan out armor to those who are without. Anyway, there are my thoughts on the subject.