Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Bard T-Hunters still viable?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Eslake

Eslake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
From the moment they added treasure maps, I had a T-Hunter.. but now that I'm back, I find myself for the first time.. without one.

My last T-Hunter had no trouble soloing the maps (tho I prefer to do them as a group or team, sometimes you're on your own)

120 Music
120 Peace
120 Provoke
100 Cartography
100 Lockpicking
100 Magery
60 Meditation

Level 6s were slow, sooner or later I'd end up with a pair of Very difficult-to-bard mobs, and always having to finish the last off with EVs or Earth Elementals...

But now I see there are level 7s.. and new skills, a new Race... So many factors.

Is this still a valid template, considering sooner or later I will have to solo some of them?

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Bard T-Hunter is my best template. It matches yours exactly and has no trouble with Level 6s. You might find that Ter Mur Level 6s are substantially easier than other facet 6s. You could also swap peace for discord for those darn GDrags.

No idea on Level 7s. Publish notes indicate that they were specifically designed to be un-soloable...though players seem to break those barriers in other areas just fine.

~M

Eslake

Eslake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
Great to know! :) thanks

I'm not thrilled about training provoke .. again... but It will be nice to get back into digging them up.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
I have used a provocation t-hunter for a long time, but have switched from barding to mysticism a while ago. I always had some problems with finishing off the last ancient wyrm (leading them off is not an option anymore. you have to kill all guardians before you can open the chest). With Mysticism you just cast a rising colossus and he does the work for you. Less exciting but faster.

Playing on Drachenfels? Speaking German? Tired of exploring Sosaria alone?

Check us out: www.semperfidelis.de or sent me a pm