Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Ninja Build choices~

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

RedDragonKv3

RedDragonKv3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
First off I wanted to address this community and say hello and introduce myself. UO vet since 2004 long time forum reader, new Register. Just got back 2-3 months ago after not playing for the last 4 years and want to do some pvp again. I have done a lot of reading and have a few questions and need help finishing this suit from some people with experience.

Wanted to build a Ninja, here is what I have so far.

120 Fencing
120 Tactics
120 Ninjitsu
100 Hiding

Then the choices are between the last 260 (I am 720 cap)
Either
90 heal ~ + 10 bandaids
90 anatomy ~ dmg boost and psn heal possible rez
80 hiding ~ Can use guard cloak or cloak of silence if need for + death strike dmg or if 80 is just too low to get away with, but in my leveling it it seems to work fine and not break but rarely. How much more dmg does death strike do between 80-120 stealth? if anyone knows roughly?

Or
80/85/90 ~ + guard or silence
60/55/50 ~ chivalry
120 ~spell resist (is it worth it or can I just get away with apples, petals, pots, and trap boxes?)
If so gm alchemy and +20 more to stealth is an option

Any suggestions on build appreciated.
Much appreciated

"They are not long, the days of wine and roses. Out of a misty dream our path emerges for a while, then closes." ~within a dream Ernest Dawson~