Game of Thrones! Who is watching?

Game-of-Thrones-title.jpg

Just wanted to let you guys know about an amazing series called Game of Thrones produced by HBO.

It's based upon the books of George R R Martin called A Song of Ice and Fire. The series is amazing, the cast is fantastic. Sean Bean plays one of the main characters (another great reason to watch). It reminds me a lot of UO and our RP community! You guys have to watch it. All the episodes can be found here,

Watch Game of Thrones online (TV Show) - Watch TV Online, Free TV

It has got me hooked! I started reading the books now! GO watch it!

Tell me what you think!

Not seen it myself since it's on Sky and i can't afford such luxury, but i've heard good things. I'll wait for the Dvd.

Sean Bean is great it anything he does, he was once my choice to play Devante in VTC the movie, but i've since opted for Robert Downey Jr, who is great at playing eccentric characters like Dev.

I've been watching it, and I wouldn't say it's amazing - but who can argue when they flaunt so many breasts to me. I imagine the books are ten times better than the series. To be honest the first episode of Camelot on Saturday seemed more entertaining than the whole of GoT series so far.

Dev, hence the link... to a free illegal solution. Sky sux anyway. We pay tv license every year so I don't feel guilty watching this stuff on the net.

I've been following Camelot. I'm a big Arthur fan and all that. I can tell you that it's not worth very much. The show becomes very shallow very fast. Even BBC's Merlin has more depth :D Game of Thrones starts quite slow but it picks up speed. Yeah the book is better.

GoT is ok, but if you want political intrigue, back-stabbing, religious intolerance, murder, minority persecution, plague... and of course lashings of voluptuous breasts, you can't beat The Tudors! Just finished the third season on DVD and will get the fourth tomorrow.