Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

What is your fav template to play with?

- - - - - fav play template

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
What is your favorite Char Template to play with?

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Ralcor

Ralcor

Ya Rly!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
Treasure Hunter :)

Posted Image

Deployed to the Middle East

Shrea Dragonbayte, Necromancer of Bertoxx

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
My new template I built up. Macer/nox/ninjitsu/chiv/bushido. Nice lethal combos.

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts

Macer/nox/ninjitsu/chiv/bushido

A Poisonous Palaninjimurai with a club. :)

Probably my Tamer but Ive been able to help a few people while on my crafter lately and I like that too. :)

Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I used to spend most of my time on my warrior Maja (GM Tat/Swords/Anat/Parry/Lumber/Heal/some magic & resist). Killing Liches & hanging at the WBB :P
Since PUb 16 ho ho, My crafters take up most of my time.

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Se'an Silverfoot 0f Iantown is an Elder Archer and his skills are put together to represent him. I don't use a template.
I die alot!
Actually I'm going for Legendary in the half-elf fodder category.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
yep, and I do like that title. I think I will use that......

I do have a nice club I use too.. hehe.

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
That is one heck of a title "A Poisonous Palaninjimurai with a club" but haha that is pretty creative, nice!

I guess my tamer / bard / mage sense that is the only character I got... I enjoy the barding the most but always nice to have a doggie right there to keep you company... and dieing so much. Well I die all the time with or without a pet but usually doggie gnawl on NPC and sometimes kills it so easier to recover corpse =D But yeah that is besides the point

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
I have to say that character I'm using at the moment would have to be my favorite :cheesy:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Samhain

Samhain

The Noble Paladin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Paladin certainly.

Swords / Tact / Anat / Healing / Magic Res / Chivalry / Parry

http://www.uoforums....017&postcount=9
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads.
One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction.
Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

Guest_gren_*

Guest_gren_*
  • Guests
My GM Mage Runa with necromancy/spirit speak/ect.... I let my deamons and undead kill everything, hehe.

Araevin

Araevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
My warrior at Yew moongate....he dies a lot but he is the most fun to play with

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
I just changed my template a bit on my chiv/mage, and am having a good time with it. Just the standard ole mage temp, with a twist of spellweaving.
120 eval
115 mage
120 med
115 resist
100 scribe
120 spellweaving

That essence of wind is GREAT for chokepoint fighting. It reduces all your enemie's cast times to zero, and essentially eliminates the wither bombs/meteor swarms. The gift of renewal/life are also great to have, especially since I am a faction char, and sometimes we only have 1 or 2 other faction guys there, its nice to be able to rez myself.

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Don't forget Essence of Wind also slows swing speed, and you can use Attune Weapon to reduce damage taken by weapons 50%.

Arcane Empowerment also increases spell damage.

Disclaimer: Never tested these for PvP purposes YET, but those are in the descriptions of the spells.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Fav char right now is my tamer, simply b/c my bush/chiv/archer isnt fully ready yet and mine t-hunter i just started a week ago.

I do have a mage very similar to bo's above but pvm mages get boring after awhile especially when doing peerless, u just cast ev's all day or earthies
Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Well we tested this essence of wind last night, and it appeared to slow down the cannons. I forgot to mention the SSI, which is great for archers who sling arrows at a million mph. Since the WoD nerf, spellweaving has been virtually rendered dead in pvp, but it is still very effective. People always throw away a skill when 1 spell gets nerfed, not really thinking about the other spells in the book can still be used.

I have never enjoyed a mage in pvm environments. I find no fun in dropping EVs or Earth Elementals. I would rather use a tamer or a dexxer. It just seems more fun to get up close and take a risk.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fav, play, template