Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

New Sampire Suggestions

2 replies to this topic

Shadow

Shadow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Ive been out of the game for about 4 years and since ive read so much about these sampires im trying to come up with a template of my own. so far this is what i think i will try would like some opinions and pros and cons.

120 Swords
120 Bushido
120 Anatomy
120 Tactics
100 Heal
70 Chiv
70 Necro (with jewels 100)

McNuge

McNuge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts
As I know, a healing sampire is better in groups. If your doing group work your fine. If you want to solo, you might consider dropping tactics and anatomy slightly and taking on 120 parry and/or resist. Everything else looks good though. Keep in mind you may want to save mods on your jewels for things like DI and maybe making up some resists or something instead of all that skill addition. You may be good but just FYI you can drop tactics and anatomy down to 100 but dont go any lower as that is what makes up your solid base damage for leeching life back through vamp form. If you have soul stones, pick those extra skills I mentioned and youll have an all around sampire. Perfect for any occasion. solo/group, against casters/warriors, you name it...

McNuge

McNuge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts
oh and if you wanna keep healing you could always tweak tactics down a little and have 110 healing with enhanced bandies for 120 healing.

Reply to this topic