Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

The Epic Rage thread:

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

WyndRyder

WyndRyder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
Justin Beeeeeby...that and grabbing his crotch like he's got something itching him. yeh Justin BABY I can't stand that kid nor his music.

Stupid plastic bags at the grocery stores, where they feel they must slap
heavy stuff in one bag, and then myriads of light stuff, in double plastic bags.
Posted Image

infamos

infamos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts
Is it possible for the abused to NOT grow up to be an abuser themself? In my experience, those types of people have the chances of not changing a cycle. Their Modus Operandi might change from the original abuse.

In other words, the power they'll have on their enablers would be to take advantage of sympathy and overstep healthy friendship boundaries to get the enabler to take care of them long-term without the person giving a damn for anyone but their own feelings.

And if they are refused service, they act all "OH! Help! I'm being oppressed!"
Death Never Accepts.

Markus Balthazar

Markus Balthazar

Nerves of steel!!!!

• Members
  • 2,498 posts
People who moan about stupid little things and do not see the real picture or how good they have it.

People who cannot park between the white lines and take up 2 parking spaces!!

FFS!
Posted Image

Nathaniel Hawk

Nathaniel Hawk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
My gf felt the need to send me a text saying: "Gah! CBA with having my period now."

I replied:
"What you mean? That's great then we can have loads of sex in Tunisia next week!"

One problem...

...I sent the text to mom >_<

Nathaniel Hawk

Nathaniel Hawk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
I wish they would keep their times. Cos today, I swear they started at 1:00 am.

Posted Image

Edited by Ron/Nathaniel Hawk, 07 September 2012 - 05:49 AM.

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
First day of vacation.

Sick.
Posted Image

Markus Balthazar

Markus Balthazar

Nerves of steel!!!!

• Members
  • 2,498 posts
Got sick again!!! Grr..... just as the weather has got better too!! damn it *shakes fist*
Posted Image

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts

Got sick again!!! Grr..... just as the weather has got better too!! damn it *shakes fist*

An Corp stranger