• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Driving down the street A car comes from a side street Stupid - cut me off!

Posted Images

Those who can't seem to get out the right/working credit card in the groceries stores. Stalling the line.

I see that and raise you with the people who're on their phone in the queue and then spend 5 minutes trying to find their purse/wallet after the assistant has told them how much it is, and then a further 2 recounting the money out as they're still nattering away.

People who let their children run unattended in restaurants then act offended when I tell the kid to get lost. I do not find your kid cute when it is intruding on my personal space, I find it annoying, smelly, and obnoxious. If you do not want to hear about how I find your child, keep it away from me. Otherwise I will feed it sugar packets and anything sticky I can find.

1 - The neighbor's cat, which keeps pooping in my garden. I just bought three big %^&$ing rat traps for you, fluffy.

2 - Bosses who learn one little obscure fact right before a meeting, then trot it out to make you look stupid for not knowing their irrelevant factoid.

3 - Obamacare.

~M

Reality TV shows..... bloody things are on everyday now, and all at prime time.

Reality tv shows and trashy dramas taking over our tv channels and causing good TV shows to be cancelled!

• Missing the chance to sleep in
  • Being told "let them finish speaking" when they interrupted you, and they never shut up!
  • Driver's that don't use their signals when changing lanes.
  • If I give you plenty of space to merge, speed up jackass! I'm late for work!