Returning Player Seeking Guild

Hi there. I played UO for several years following release, and a bit off-and-on after that, most recently last year for a short bit. I really want to play again, but first I want to choose a shard (for my new character) where there's already an established group of people I would enjoy playing and socializing with. I'm not into PvP in this game at all, but I could live with or without roleplay. I'm low maintenance (I rarely ask for anything, and certainly not handouts) and I'm easy to get along with. I guess this is a bit of a shot in the dark, but are there any guilds out there of intelligent, mostly mature people who are also recruiting friendly folks? If so, reply to this thread. Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you.

If you choose Pacific, you're welcome to join the Twilight Fellowship and our alliance. At our core, we're a roleplaying guild and alliance, but we're very laid back in our approach to the game. In essence, we're just gathering good people to adventure with and you take part in what you want when you want. So if you join, feel free to take part in hunts, RP events, writing projects, or whatever else we do, but don't feel any pressure either. It's all about having fun so we do our best not to make a chore out of membership. :)

• 2 weeks later...