Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

My Archer Template

4 replies to this topic

zerathul

zerathul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
archery 120
anatomy 120
tactics 120
resisting spells 120
bushido 120
healing 120

my hitpoint regeneration is 20
my stamina regeneration is 11

i got my resists set at 70 except fire resist. it's 58.

I wonder something that i see some warriors stand still and don't die before some monsters like lurg in the painted caves. I try the same thing but can stand before him just 10 seconds max. What would be the reason?

P.S: my defence chance increase is just 5. is this the problem?

goofy

goofy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Warrior can stand in front of them because they are Sampires. They are being healed a great deal for damage done. Def need more defense at least 40, unless you can keep distance then doesnt matter and if your not fighting in Doom if you have a soulstone maybe think of picking up some Chiv in place of he resist dont need 120 though 70 is fine enough to cast enemy of one with good success. Lurgs fast and not many places to run but as an archer try to keep distance if possible.

Jimmy Pop

Jimmy Pop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
DCI + Vamp Emb = Pwn

Jessica Truearrow

Jessica Truearrow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
hit point regen is capped at 12 for suits, ninja form cat or dog can then push this to 18

Maximilliean

Maximilliean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

archery 120
anatomy 120
tactics 120
resisting spells 120
bushido 120
healing 120

my hitpoint regeneration is 20
my stamina regeneration is 11

i got my resists set at 70 except fire resist. it's 58.

I wonder something that i see some warriors stand still and don't die before some monsters like lurg in the painted caves. I try the same thing but can stand before him just 10 seconds max. What would be the reason?

P.S: my defence chance increase is just 5. is this the problem?

I did a little experiment when I decided to take my warrior to a sampire template. I tried taking on Lurg solo with honor and repond slayer and lasted about as long as you did. Then I add 100 Necro and went back to fight him with Vampirec Embrace cast. The difference was HUGE. I successfully killed lurg as well as a few trogs that tried to help him out and never went below 1/2 my hit points.

Reply to this topic