Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Hunt for answers

- - - - - answers hunt

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

XxCrimsonKnight

XxCrimsonKnight

Killing your brigands, one blood drain at a time.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
((ooc part, Hello this is for anyone who wants to do some rping here in the forums. anyone is welcome to join if you dont just let it fade into the background of the actual good posts heh anyways on with the show!))

Alistor began rummaging through the deceased brigands gear, looking for anything that might be a clue.

“Nothing here” he murmured standing up from a crouch into the twilight’s gentle breeze he stared off into the horizon.

“where had all these brigands come from?” taking a few steps to the nearest tree Alistor crossed his arms and leaned against the large oak, settling in before taking in his surroundings.

The sun was setting over the horizon enveloping the surrounding area in a pale orange glow a small breeze playing across the trees and grass catching Alistor’s cape, tugging on it as if children playing. These lands where his home now, and for better or for worse he would do anything to try and keep them safe. There were a great many things happening around him, it was dizzying trying just to sort out what had to be done most of all how to rescue the young child and his new comrades recently captured….but he also had things to avoid. An image long passed invaded his mind, His eye flashing red through his visor in the approaching Darkness. He surveyed the carnage before him with a sigh taking in the body heat leaving the newly created dead. Alistor decided it was high time he tried to find some answers. Removing himself from the tree’s gentle embrace he removed his tarnished great sword from one of the nearby Brigands and hefted the sword unto his shoulder letting it rest. Alistor only knew a few places, taverns he would try, places not fully known to him, having been gone for so long in the company of a certain succubus. Walking into the dieing sun, Alistor took a deep breath of chilled Twilight’s air. There were people in which to get his information from, one of which he hoped never to be in the clutches in again but also some newly acquired friends that had helped him when he was in dire need. Alistor mounted his horse and began riding.

Night quickly enveloped Alistor, forcing him to use his accursed eye. Finally after much riding there was Skara Brae, a place where much had happened, and if Alistor was correct, would continue to. Alistor pressed his horse forward into the city, arriving at the local tavern.
why'd you have to go and break what's already broken.

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
Eowyna sat at a table next to the wall in The Shattered Skull Tavern in Skara, taking care to avoid the light shed by the branches of candles. It wasn't that she herself was trying to avoid being seen, but the one who was supposed to join her usually was more uncomfortable conducting business abroad.

She fiddled idly with the playing pieces of the backgammon board. THE Dread Pirate Bob was late. Eowyna sighed in exasperation; Bob was often late. It wasn't the shipment she was concerned with, although it's value was considerable. Rather the intelligence he carried that commanded her interest.

Someone entered the common room, and she glanced up quickly, hoping to see the grizzled pirate. Instead, she watched as a young male elf seated himself at the bar and surveryed the room. Ah, yes, this one had been seen in Eldador recently, but she knew him not. Eowyna moved back further into the shadows--not that she was avoiding his gaze, more to preserve the anonymity of her hoped for companion. Having little else to do, she surveyed the newcomer. He was dressed in red from head to toe--rather unusual for one of their kind, who usually preferred colors which blended more readily into the natural surrounds. There was a strange aura around this elf, but she couldn't put her finger on it. She watched as he spoke with the bartender and a few of the other patrons.

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

XxCrimsonKnight

XxCrimsonKnight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Opening the doors slowly, a poor light flooded out past Alistor into the dusty street attacking the darkness for a mere moment before being swallowed up by the closing of the doors. Alistor took a few paces in and surveyed his surroundings; well used candles lit the tavern poorly, being a place for shadier characters to conduct their trade. A pungent spell of warm food, ale and smoke filled his senses and the tavern was alive with chatter of different conversations both good and bad, but seeing nothing that resembled a friend, decided to talk with some of the locals. Approaching the bar he ordered the tavern’s house ale and sat down looking for someone that might know more about the girl’s whereabouts, or perhaps something else that might need his assistance. Taking off his helm his long hair spilled out over his ears before letting the helm rest on the table. The drink came shortly which he tried, only to make the mistake of taking too much too fast. It was rather strong and he made a face, reminding himself to drink it slower. After a short time he gained the attention of A few people making small talk with him, but he was not getting any closer to finding out anything about the young girl.

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Blending into the shadows, Maddux carefully watches the area for any signs of someone following him. Some habits are hard to break and this was one of them. Satisfied no one was following him; Maddux walks into Hanse’s Hostel.

The Hostel was deserted of any customers, and only the innkeepers Wilson and Markham were present. The innkeepers smiled “Hail old friend.” Maddux replied “Greetings, its good to see you guys are still alive. How is my old friend Hanse?” With a sad look, Wilson replies “He is no longer in these lands.” Maddux pauses, then set some drinks out, and we shall remember our friends.” Markham reaches under the bar and sets out an old bottle of Sindarian Wine. Carefully removing the cork, and presenting it to Wilson, who in turn sniffs the cork “It’s a good year!” Markham begins to fill the fine wine glasses. A tear comes to Maddux’s eye as he recognizes the wine glasses as being made in Gondolan. Maddux picks up a glass and raises it in the air “To our friends, May we never forgot them or their sacrifices.” Markham and Wilson follow suit “Gurth gothrim Tel'Quessir!!”

Maddux glances at the bulletin board, and notices a note addressed to him. Maddux carefully opens the parchment. As Maddux opens the parchment, he catches the faint smell of Jasmine. Written in gold leaf ink:

Maddux,
Nae saian luume' Tula Erador. Tira ten' rashwe!
Mela
Eowyna

Maddux Carefully folds the parchment, and placing it inside his tunic. “I must leave my friends.” and Maddux was quickly on his way to Erador.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

XxCrimsonKnight

XxCrimsonKnight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Alistor laughed along with another of the man’s crude jokes. It had been awhile since being around human’s and he had missed their crude humor it made Alistor remember his youth growing up along with other recruits in Britain. Alistor suddenly felt the presence of one that should not be walking this realm approaching him from behind slowly, relaxed.....but slowly, someone he had met before. Alistor frowned trying to remember where he had felt this person before then It dawned on him.

“A little far away from the dark mistresses side are we not?” Alistor said into his mug just before taking another small drink. He could feel the seemingly young man behind him smirk.

“Well its not I she wants by her side now is it?” came the reply as the young man leaned over to his left side blocking Alistor’s access to his great sword. Alistor continued to look forward keeping his attention on the mug but could see the smirk blow up into a maniacal smile one reserved for madmen.

“But if I bring you I shall once again regain her favor, and be able to once again torture you! Oh how I miss those days.” Alistor closed his eyes trying to contain his rage, he took another slow sip from the mug.

“Think it over, there’s no way you can defeat all the patrons in here. You may be crazy but your not a fool Dal’rak” the man put his back against the bar, resting his elbows on the old wooden table creaking as it protested his weight.

“Yes, but I’ll kill as many as I can, and I know you wouldn’t want people to die on your behalf dear Alistor.” Alistor scowled in his cup, he knew him far too well.

“Very well, outside then just you and me unless you need help from your minions” Chuckling as the words left his mouth Dal’rak exploded with rage. He considered himself “honorable” a terrible rage unleashed on whoever did not agree.

“Outside with you then!” the scream bellowed from Dal’Rak as he took the great sword and threw it Alistor who caught it standing and strapped it once again to his back. Feeling the comfortable weight of “Nights End” once again returned to its home, alistor doned his helm staring off into one of the dark corners, his eye flashing red behind the crimson visor before following Dal’rak outside into the cold nights air.

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
From her corner of the room, Eowyna watched the scuffle break out at the bar. She couldn't hear what had started it, but it wasn't long until the elf in red left with the other one. And the other one had an evil aura about him. She was about to follow them outside thinking perhaps the young elf could use a little magic as backup, regretting that she hadn't brought the Cu, Cream, with her. But as the elf made to leave, he glanced quickly about the room and she caught a strange red gleam from his eyes--a gleam that struck fear and suspicion into her soul. Something was wrong with this one. She sank back into her chair. Perhaps there was no choice between these two...

She sighed in annoyance. It was obvious that Bob was not going to put in an appearance this evening. She'd have words with him when he finally decided to show his scruffy face! In the meantime, it was imperative that she return to Eldador. She'd sent a message to Maddux and he might soon arrive in the Elven city. She wanted to be there when he did. For things were not easy in Eldador, and she needed to tell someone what she had seen. That young one...she would keep an eye out for him around the City...all was not as it should be with him. Assuming he survived his present encounter. "Kal Ort Por..."

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Maddux had no trouble slipping into Eldador without anyone noticing him and slipping into the sea side cottage. Maddux sat back from the window, so as not to draw attention to himself, but still able to see all who aproached. The Infamous Black Bow sat comfortably in Maddux's hands.

Maddux glanced at the fireplace and wished he could afford the luxury of a warm fire, but that luxury would only draw attention to this cottage. Eowyna and many of his friends would protect him here, but word would travel fast and many of Maddux's enemies and bounty hunters would come for Maddux. Maddux had no fear for his own death, but did not want the death of Eowyna and his friends on his shoulders.

Maddux watched as a dwarf and mongbat walked leisurely by the cottage. Maddux grinned and whispered "I'm glad to see they are still a couple." Maddux carefully picked up Eldador Herald and read "Wedding Bells in the future? Love is in the air!, Arwen Joy and Heru Sheridan to be wed!" Maddux sets the parchment down and continues to wait for Eowyna.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
Eowyna entered the cottage by the sea on the outskirts of Eldador still thinking about the strange elf in red. She'd keep an eye out for him in and about Eldador, perhaps make his acquaintance and try to find out why he struck her as so out of the ordinary. She had turned to hang her traveling cloak on a peg when a voice came from somewhere in the seemingly empty room. "Hello"

Dropping the cloak, she whirled around to see Maddux materialize from nowhere, a sardonic smile on his lips. "Maddux! You startled the life out of me! When are you going to quit sneaking up on me so?!" But she was laughing and held out her hand to him, drawing him closer to the fireplace. "It's cold in here! I will light a fire." And she knelt before the hearth, took kindling, and began to light the logs already laid there. Talking as she worked, "I am so glad to see you! I need your advice."

"You've been away from home for quite a while this time, but I'm sure you have heard that the Jukan General, Gar'nysa has returned and threatens Diomedes. No one presently knows his whereabouts, although we have tried diligently to trace him. I know that word has been sent to General Diomedes instructing him to watch to his own safety, but I also have fear for Eldador itself." She paused and took a seat in front of the fire, looking up at Maddux.

"What makes you think that Eldador is in danger?" Maddux frowned.

Eowyna cast a quick glance over toward the Mirror of Purification. She hesitated for a moment. Then, "Well, you know how I am..." making a nod toward the bowl of crystal clear water. "I have seen some things both in the water and abroad in Eldador that make me wary. I don't mention being a seer to anyone, as I'm not sure they would believe me, but I see undead gathering in the vicinity, occassionally wandering into the environs of Eldador. I can't help but think the Jukan necromancer Gar'nysa has something to do with this, although other than in the water, I have no proof. You know I have a particular aversion to the undead, so perhaps my own fear makes me exaggerate the threat....." She hesitated. "Because I do not trust myself on this, I hesitate to go to the Minister of Defense without some sort of proof."

Eowyna looked toward Maddux. "I need you to help me find out whether this is true or not."
  • Maddux likes this

Posted Image

XxCrimsonKnight

XxCrimsonKnight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Walking slowly outside, the two men slowly parted from each other and took stances appropriate to the weapons in which they used. Dal’rak Kris was deadly fast and Alistor only had the advantage of reach with his hefty great sword. Once the dance began if Alistor didn’t press the attack, Dal’rak would use his speed to win the day. A smile quickly crossed Dal’rak as he jetted forward catching Alistor off guard.

Immediately into the battle Alistor was desperately defending blows in a wild fashion Alistor was pushed back until he was able to lock weapons with Dal’rak in a shower of sparks. Both struggled with the other trying to gain the advantage when Alsitor pushed him away resetting into his crouched stance. A small crowd had gathered around the two peering out of doors and window. Dal’rak looked flustered.

“You’ve been practicing” it was true Alistor had been, furiously day in and out trying to better himself for the upcoming battles ahead such as this one. The two were evenly matched darting in and out turning blows and scoring minor hits. They both backed away from one another once again both breathing heavy.

“Perhaps I need something to change the tide.” Dal’rak grabbed one of the onlookers before Alistor could react.

“Move and they die” Alistor froze his eye blazing in hatred

“where is your honor Dal’rak” seething through his visor his white hot hatred almost visible, suddenly the young woman showed her own courage and kicked Dal’rak causing him to flinch and release her, with a desperate dash Alistor plunged his large sword through Dal’rak’s chest holding his posture crouched underneath Dal’rak’s struggling weight. Alistor withdrew his blade from his chest suddenly, kicking the cooling corpse off before sheathing the sword and moving to check up on the young woman. After making sure everything was all right he gathered himself and began to leave town. If Dal’Rak was here, then any one of her minions could be.

Guest_Diadora II_*

Guest_Diadora II_*
  • Guests
Diadora always loved the night breezes, it reminded her of a soft cool pillow. She walked over to the rambling brook to whisper goodnight to her friends of the water.

The river was a slow running river separating Diadora’s home from the babbling City of Vesper. The river was often home to random food waste and trash from the Vesper City. Diadora felt bad, as if part of her was being damaged from this pollution.

“Come here babies…” She whispers, dropping bits of crab meat about. Very quickly the crab meat had been devoured as though whatever was eating had never had a meal.

“That’s my babies, I am always here for you.” She moans, throwing in the last of the crab meat.

She did this every night as though mothering these beings of the water.

A deep orange glow was visible from Vesper as if dancing over the city. The aroma of Burning wood and food became distinct each evening. Smoke would sometimes creep its way into Diadora’s home like an unheard thief. She loved the city though. It kept her company. Being so close helped her feel more protected.

This one evening like many others gone by, Diadora stood on her balcony overlooking Vesper. She liked the balcony, the white roses often masked the smell from the city.

Many caravans come and go from Vesper. Tradesman, warriors, criers and even bandits would succumb to the large city.

This evening Diadora felt different. A sense of unstableness in spirit blanketed her like an evil imp was watching her every move.

“Alalithra” Diadora summoned a fairy for this night’s protection.

She was just turning in for the nights rest when suddenly.

“Ahhhh….” A faint scream of a girl along with the noise of thunderous hooves bellowed from the road’s direction. Diadora could not make out which way the sound was going.

At night the road was not visible from Diadora’s home. There were always strange sounds from the road’s direction.

Thinking nothing of it, Diadora went to bed…

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Its always hard to leave Eowyna, her beauty and charm have a way of taking hold of me. Her eyes and warm smile never leave my thoughts. She needed answers and evidence that the Jukas were up to no good. It didn't take me long to figure out where I had to go to find Jukas and off to Illshenar I went.

I located located a well worn path in the jungle and selected my ambush point. Blending in shadows, I sat and waited for my victim. I watched a Juka Mage walk down the path, but I decided its best to leave them alone and go after a Juka Lord. From a profitable stand point, Juka Lords carry more gold on them than I Juka Mage. Its not like I desperately need reageants. Gold on the other hand is always needed. I have an organization to run, and I must ensure it stays profitable.

I wonder what Jukan General Gar'nysa's angle is? I have never even heard of this General, but where there is an Army, there is gold. Just thinking of gold made Maddux smile. One thing about this General, is that he has caused Diomedes to go into hiding.

It didn't take long before a Juka Lord made his way down the path. Overconfidence and not messing a meal has caused this lord to have heavy foot steps. Maddux picked up the human crossbow and took careful aim. Maddux selected a human crossbow because he wanted this to look like humans did this.

Carefully squeezing the trigger on the crossbow, the cross bolt sailed through the air striking the Juka Lord by surprise. Without hesitation, Maddux began reloading the crossbow. The Juka Lord scramed in agony "Maddux!! You have met your Doom." Maddux raising the crossbow once more, "Yeah...yeah...yeah... I have heard it before." and sent another crossbolt sailing in the air. The crossbolt struck an artery in the Juka's arm. The Juka Lord fell to the ground and his blood began to pool around his shattered arm.

Maddux reloaded the crossbow and walked over to where the Juka Lord laid dying. Maddux kicked the Juka Bow away from reach and removed the kryss from the Juka's scabbard. Maddux knelt beside the Juka Lord "Your Dying, How quickly and painful is up to you. Answer my questions. "

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Maddux flips the hidden switch and the portulis begins to raise unblocking the tunnel. Continuing down the tunnel, Maddux emerges into an abandoned home with ruined furniture scattered all over the place. Carefully peering through the window, Maddux could could see several imps and demons moving about. Climbing the stairs to the second floor, Maddux finds what he is looking for. A sparkling magical gate.

Stepping through the gate, Maddux is whisked away and finding himself in some abandoned basement. Speaking outloud to himself "Yeah... That's a hell of a ride." and begins to climb the stairs towards the roof. The roof offers a great advantage point to scan for anyone coming this way. The Maze would slow them down before they arrived to this tower. The Demons and Imps would deal with anyone who managed to get past the maze. Looking at all the obstacles, Maddux smiles "Then they would have to deal with me."

Darlock??? I have no idea who this is or what it is? Or if I even heard the dying Juka's last words correctly. Could the Juka have meant Sarlock? Trolls, Jukas, Succubus, Soul Stealing Lanterns, Vampires, all I need now is for the Drow to show up. Maybe I can find my answers in Skara Brae. Maddux picks up an old parchment off the floor. "Not worth much" and sits it back on the floor. Maddux scans the horizon waiting for word if its safe to enter Skara Brae.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
Maddux hadn't been gone for long, but Eowyna missed him already. She
began to unwrap the package that the delinquent pirate, Bob had
dropped off earlier in the morning. Her eyes widened. It was a small
blade, but exquisitely sharp and the jeweled handle glinted in the
sunlight--Oblivion's Needle. The aquisition of this treasure had been
a long arduous process, but it was in their possession at last. She
smiled as she held it up--a perfectly balanced little weapon. She'd
always preferred magic to weaponry, but this little gem just might
change her mind. Actually, she told herself, she shouldn't use it at
all--it was far too valuable--but maybe just this once.

The Elf with the red flash to his eyes bothered her. Had anyone else
noticed this almost demonic glint? She was going to make it her
business to find out about him. Tucking the pretty little weapon into
her sash, she left Vend 'en She Sul to find him. She'd start at the
tavern where she'd last spotted the Crimson elf.

As luck would have it he was standing on the Skara docks when she
arrived, but he wasn't alone. Eowyna quickly stepped behind the prow
of a docked vessel and cast invisibility. She watched the others
gathered--a human, a succubus, and.....a vampire. Eowyna caught
herself before casting dispel upon the vile undead creature and
listened. She didn't know these beings, and she had no idea what they
were talking about--something concerning the rule of Skara Brae and a
stolen human child. Alistor, in spite of admitting that he was
influenced by the succubus (ah, ha!), seemed to be championing the
lost child. Very praiseworthy, but Eowyna still wasn't sure that he
wasn't a threat to Eldador. Another human female approached, and for
some reason the others threatening Alistor departed rather quickly.
She stepped forward to question Alistor, but learned nothing further.
He would bear further watching, especially if he showed signs of being
in any way controlled by the succubus and vampire.

She returned home, still pondering the threat to Eldador. She hadn't
seen the walking dead brigands in a day or two...but that didn't mean
they weren't there. A scratch at the door, and she whirled around to
check. The being standing on the doorstep was tall, face shadowed by
a hooded cloak. "Yes? What is your business?"

A hissing voice issued from the hood. "Business is why I come. I
wish to buy. I wish to see what artifacts you have for sale."

Eowyna showed him several pieces that were for sale. "Do any of these
interest you? Tell me, who are you and whom do you serve?"

A scaley hand pushed back the hood. "I serve myself. And the piece
that interests me is that trinket at your belt."

Eowyna touched Oblivion's Needle. "This piece is not for sale. And
you," she said, staring into the dark hooded eyes, "are Jukan. Your
kind threaten my people. We will not be doing business today."

"As you wish, Lady." And he turned with a swirl of his cloak and left.
Eowyna watched his departing back, thinking that that had been
surprisingly easy--too easy. What did he really want?

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Albert sat quietly in the boat as it pulled along side the docks. The first mate tied the boat off to the pier and laid the plank across, so the boat's passenger's could get across to the pier. Albert picked up his back pack and slung it over his shoulder and entered the town of Skara Brae. Albert stayed close to the buildings as he walked and kept his eyes down so as not to draw any unwanted attention.

Albert fidgeted with the list in his hand as he had second thoughts about his task at hand. I am a Butler, not some spy or sabatuer. I can prepare a seven course meal fit for a King, and organize Grand Celebrations and Parties. Send me to find and spy on Caelspar, Denvrai or any other target of opportunity. Whats a target of opportunity? Sometimes I have no idea what Maddux is talking about.

Albert bumped into a nobleman. "Pardon me sir" and tipped his head in an apologetic manner and continued on his way. Albert made his way to the Tinkershop, and entered. The GrandMaster Tinkerer greeted Albert "Welcome, How can I help you?" Albert replied "Sir, we would like to commison you to fabricate several silver utensils for The Great and Noble House Rohanna." The GrandMaster asked "Do you have payment with you?" Albert shook his head side to side "No, but Maddux sends his condolences." The Grandmaster grinned and slide a wand across the counter to Albert "Take this, and goto The Community Center. If you see a Sucubbus, do nothing and leave Skara Brae quickly. If no one is there, hold the wand in the air and shake it a few times." Albert fidgeted his list a few times "Errr....ahhh...." The GrandMaster smiled "You will be fine, Lady Eowyna and Maddux are counting on you." Albert nodded in agreement and left The Tinker's Shop.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Albert made his way to the Skara Brae Community Center. Albert opened the doors and stepped inside. The Community center was vacant, with only some trash scattered about the room from some long ago Meet and Greet Gathering. A look of disgust crept upon Albert's face "This is a pig stye and worse than that mess of Zycorp Blight Maddux had brought back to the estate. I really need to get back home and take care of that mess."

Albert retraced his steps back outside, and held the wand in the air with his outstretched hand. Suddenly, mighty talons wrapped around the wand, and digging into Albert's hand. The pain was more than Albert could bare and he released his hold on the wand as he screamed in pain. "Ouch!!!" filled the air and many of the residents of Skara Brae watched in amuzement. A red blur flew past and onto the roof of the Bank. Perched high above on the bank's roof, a red parrot mocked "Amar wants a kracker....Amar wants a kracker.... kracker.... bwak...." Albert shocked his fist at Amar the parrot "Give me that wand!!!" Amar sqwawked even louder "Bwak...bwak...."Amar wants a kracker....Amar wants a kracker.... kracker.... bwak.... bwak" Albert pleaded "Please give me the wand back, I promise we wont have turkey for Thanksgiving."

High from the tower's roof, Maddux watched in the direction of Skara Brae for the sign it is safe to enter. Maddux thought of Eowyna and a poem filled his thoughts.

Laer al Eowyna
Laston i lalaith dîn,
si nef hîr, nef hirion,
a darthon lúthannen
na lam dîn main.

Cenin i chent dîn,
nef fuin min elei,
ah nin oltha
o nîf dîn main.

Mathon gam dîn,
ir govedim dholen,
min gaim nîn,
lachol 'uren.

A sixth sense broke the rythem of the peom and brought Maddux back to reality. Maddux scanned the horizon, and noticed a speck of dust rising in the distance. Maddux, knew no place stays safe for long and I will have to find another location to wait. Maddux grinned as he brought his attention back to the dust "Seems someone is always after me. I wonder who wants a shot at the title?"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: answers, hunt