Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Archer PVP template, help plz!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Mirt

Mirt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

ok i took focus out and went for healing i just go to luna bank lots of people
an do holy sacrifice or what is called then i can heal him up with bandies :)

bushidi i dont like i dont see what i can get out of that or maybe its because i ignore the advantages hehe

greetings

jan

In pvm bushido is great but for pvp your really talking about a bit of a healing boost with confidence and some damage reduction with evade I don't think its worth the trade off in a purely pvp temp.

Hinreissend

Hinreissend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
Listen to Mirt. Mirt seems very knowledgable.

Mirt

Mirt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Listen to Mirt. Mirt seems very knowledgable.

I play an archer most of the time in pvp. It works with the computer and the speed I have it now. Of course a new computer is coming tomorrow so who knows what I will be doing next. :D

archite666

archite666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Hows the template going?