Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Whats This Worth?

- - - - - worth

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega

Legendary Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
I have a maul with

hit stamina leech 20%
hit lighting 44%
hit mana leech 73%
damage increase 40%

physical damage 100%
weapon damage 14 - 16
weapon speed 3.5s

one handed weapon, its slow but could it be worth something with the high %'s

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
I'd say its worth probably quite a bit. Anyone with 150dex would swing that at cap, and 120 would swing 2.5 which is not that bad.

What shard this on?

Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega

Legendary Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
right now on atlantic

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
ROFL, I love the "right now" part.

No insult intended. just made me really laugh. *shrugs*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
It's worth quite a bit, atleast 6 mill. What makes it worth a lot is the hit% for lightning as well as the dmg increase. Since it has no SSI, the leeches work well too. You have a very nice weapon there, and I would consider purchasing it, if it were not for the fact that I'm poor right now.

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Cerwin, Nice Find. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
I will be on Atl soon, if you wouldnt mind holding onto it for now. I am bringing my macer over there and could use a nice tool like that...

Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega

Legendary Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
ya i could hold it, if the price is right *evil laugh* jk.... ill be on Atl for another month or 2.

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
You wanna see my Heavy (Dismounting) Xbow.
17 HCI
25 SSI - Pointless but o well....
51% DI

Hell, I only fail a dismount like once a week. Even if you have parry. Its deadly. Dismount shot generally does 40-45 damage. I love the weapon. Anyone wanting it will have to pay big bucks. :grin: I have a really nice repeating xbow that is specifically for spawns. I've been offered 15 mill for my spawn xbow.

I need som more fencing weaps, cos i'm makin my nox fencer from an old swords gimp template. but its not gimp any more.

hosstang

hosstang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
wonder how much my cb is worth
Posted Image

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
What are the best things to look for on bows? I'm new to archery :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: worth