Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Returning player - archer template help

2 replies to this topic

Tharnix

Tharnix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, im trying the game again and trying to build several new RP/PvP characters.
I am looking at an archer with high damage and balanced hiding/stealth/healing/resist. Something like this:

Achery 100
Tactics 100
Anatomy 100
Healing 100
Resist 100
Chivalry 60
Hiding 80
Stealth 80

Any advice is welcome.
Also can someone explain the pros and cons to the different races available now?

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
If I were you, I'd get rid of healing, raise archery, tactics, anatomy and resist to 120. Healing is fairly decent with Chivalry. I'd also add in some Focus.

The main bonus for elves is that they have an extra 5 points for energy resist.

Humans have the Jack of All trades (you have an equivalent of 20 points of skill in any skill you have 0 in more or less).

Not sure on Gargoyles.

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
elves also have a boost to their mana but they lose some strength and they have greater chance to find colored ores/wood

humans as stated above have jack of all trades and can carry more

gargoyles better at imbuing items and can fly. gargoyles can not be archers, they would have to use the throwing skill instead.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Reply to this topic