Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

The Spirit of Nightmares rises

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Asbjorn

Asbjorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
I am taking this story down. I don't really have an endgame for it. My circumstances are a little better now for creating a role play story line so I want to start from scratch. Once again my roster of characters is going to change and some names and backgrounds will change.

Walter

Walter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
The smell of home, blood and pain, were the first thing to hit him as he appeared. The oldest bloodletter was first to meet him at the door. "Your back. Is all well?" Kyonshi came storming in and slew one of the younger servants.
"Can't you do something sir?" Larson, grasping the old man by the neck and grining says "You just pray I don't do anything." Dropping the man and pushing past him, he says "Do your job, clean this up. I'll deal with things in my own way." He begins walking down the stairs and kicks open Kyonshi's door, "So here you are."
"I did what you told me. I used the dagger."
"Yes, you did. You hit him. Well how the hell did you think you were going to get him out of there?"
"You told me to target my master, one of the strong," Larson's cruel grin cut off his words.
"You hit him well. They cannot heal him at all now. Listen to me, when your foe has you out numbered you must use other tactics to get what we need. They will do our bidding in order to save their people. You will read this and understand. NO leaving the compound until the time is right." An odd glowing book appears in the hands of Kyonshi. "I'll be watching, I always am. Read and rest, your test is yet to come. Pray you don't fail this time."