Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Old timer asking about former RP'ers

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Drax Varibolt

Drax Varibolt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Its been a few years since I've ventured back into the UO world and whilst I have a hankering to do so, my question is, is there any roleplaying going on in UO, especially on the Europa shard, and if so, where is it happening as the few times I've visited places like Trinsic and New Haven its like watching tumble weeds blowing through there is so much in activity.

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
Rather than make a comprehensive list, I'll just tell you to look at the guild boards for Europa here. Thems, BoC and Grd are the most active role play guilds on Europa.

Sometimes it's hard to find us in our respective towns because we like to get around a lot (VTC, for example, is at sea 4 times out of 5 that I play)
Posted Image

Nathaniel Hawk

Nathaniel Hawk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
You most likely wont find any 24/7 activity in any guild or area. Most people play during primetime 7pm-12pm.

Imo, current hotspots for RP is:
Trinsic (west gate), Yew (Stonekeep), Cove (Barracks), Vesper (Swaggers Inn). New Haven is occationally visited by RPers wanting to recruit to their guilds.

A good way to stay in touch with Europas RP is to visit the Europa Guilds forum .

Most multi-guild events on Europa are posted in the Town Crier.

I'm unaware how activity looks like in other guilds. However in GRD we try to sustain a daily activity with events. (Usually have one or more planned around 8pm.)

For more info about Grd events, take a look at our forum.
For more info about Grd overall have a look here.

Send me a PM if you have any further question or add me on ICQ (345-485-202) so I can notify you whenever we have activity in the Stonekeep area.

I hope you find what you're looking for!

Drax Varibolt

Drax Varibolt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I noted with some sadness that the Trinsic Rose Inn appears to have vanished, well it had appeared so the last time I rode past that way.

Are any of these guilds still active- ACE, Ashen Circle?

Baruk_S

Baruk_S

UO YouTube Creator

• Members
  • 1,219 posts
The Moonglow Navy is also looking for able bodies sailors.
All we ask is you have sea legs (OOC: have High Seas booster) and of course a strong dislike of the pirating kind.
We are located in the Northern Star, which is right across the bay from Ice Dungeon