Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Random color generator for Greater Dragons

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Thorynn

Thorynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
Greater Dragons are without a doubt the best taming achievement for a tamer in the game. So, why do they look just like an ordinary dragon? Something of this caliber deserves to visually stand out and allow for a degree of individuality. I think the Greater Dragons should have a random color generator just like Hiyrus, or Cu Sidhes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anira Cuilwen

Anira Cuilwen

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
oh oh oh - carful with the word random. No neon colors or such !!!! please. However sure it would be nice if there was a variaty in natural colors. Like brownish, geenish, redish but no light or neon or something like that.

Citizen Office of Vesper
Europa Roleplay

Thorynn

Thorynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
I agree, neon would be a disservice to the Greater Dragon, but the same color range used by ostards would be perferct in my opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LoL

LoL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
I've been wanting more variety in Dragons forever.

I would love it if they came in different colors and had damage type and resists to match. Would be great if, as a tamer, i could change dragons like other chars change weapons depending on what i'm going to fight