Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

template..

- - - - - template

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Bishibosh

Bishibosh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
ok, your information is godly, one thing though, I thought human gave extra HPR, not MR... are you sure it is MR as Mana Regeneration, or you mean the base 20 focus 20 medit I get from being Human?

another one, should I get to legendary ninja or a lower number will let me still use the DS thingy and maybe have a lil meditation..?

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
bye xtra mr yup i mean the 20 medi and 20 focus (+3 mr)
at 115 ninja u will deathstrike MOST of the time...but even at 120 you fail occasionally.
would probably be passable...but for 5 skill to medi...considering as a human ur already gonna be 20 medi...wouldnt make much sence to me.
remember as a human u have auto base 20 in everything...and it doesnt stack with actual skill...
Posted Image

Bishibosh

Bishibosh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
yes yes I know that.. mm but will I regenerate accordingly w/out medit and focus? how much mana regeneration do you recommend me for my suit?

by the way thanks cutter you know a lot of this stuff :)

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
atleast 15 mr Id say

i think the suit im using currently has a total of 17 mr (counting the +3 from 20 medi.focus), and I seem to do okay for the most part...atleast in field pvp where you're running around alot and comboing ppl.
spawn defence I imagine you would need to watch mana alot...and not run your'self out prematurely as it will obviously regen slower than it would if you had medi.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: template