Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Show us your Pirate Template

8 replies to this topic

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
I think we should start a thread show off you pirate...so I started one. Please post pictures and templates of your pirate.

Norwind

Norwind

Kraken Bait

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
I'm just gettin' goin, but so far:
Archery
Tactics
Bushido
Healing
Anatomy
Alchemy
Fishing

May soulstone off Fishing and pick up Focus to regen mana faster for Bushido. Using Alchemists Bauble and Ecru Citrine for 80% Enhance Potions effect for Greater Explosion and Conflagration potions(Healing potions are giving me health up to the 40's, works great with a Balanced bow!).

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
It changes from day to day.

Here is today (link)
Posted Image

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts

It changes from day to day.

Here is today (link)

Interesting, how do you get your char to show that detail?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
You have to set up your character to show that information. I learned it in Europa RP, and liked the idea of sharing, so I do it for all of my characters now.

1. Go to my.uo.com
2. Try to log in.
3. Realize that you haven't logged in to MYUO for about five years and can't remember your username or password.
4. Reset your password using your uo account info.
5. Select My Characters
6. Select the shard with the character in question
7. Select the character name you wish to make visible.

At this point you will be presented with the paperdoll that everyone else in the world sees. There is one important difference, and that is the "status" button is on the bottom right of the paperdoll.
8. Click the status button.
Now you'll see the same list that I linked to (except for your character), but with an option on the bottom of the screen. This option is:

"Make this character page visible to the world.
(Currently NOT visible)"

9. Check the box next to it and ...
10. Select change.

Now when anyone looks up my characters, they can see from the status button being visible, that they can look at my stats and skills.

And here is a link to an example of the paperdoll with a status button (Coincidently, this character is as much of a pirate as the other Aneirin, but is less bound to ship's life. There ain't no room for a lumberjack in a sea battle. I use my other Veetie for pirate hunting)
Posted Image

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
It amazes me that at one point EA was so into meshing UO with the web, but then suddenly stopped and left everything high and dry.

---

I hate UO Crabbing :fishing: :crabby:

UOGuide - The Ultima Online wiki that anyone can edit.

Kaelyn

Kaelyn

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,384 posts
Yes, a pity they just went into maintainance mode for the game, not even their website or webshop.

Nathaniel Hawk

Nathaniel Hawk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Or advertising.

Maximilliean

Maximilliean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip