Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

EA store no longer listed on 9th age site

- - - - - 9th age ea listed longer site store

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
source taken from UO.UHall

Comment

Thought that to be strange.

They did have a good offer going,free shipping to USA & Canada.I would of took up the offer......but they dont list the Yukon as a place they ship to....how could they miss it????Its right beside Alaska....we even have a airport that med size planes land on...what more do they need???

Anyways.......EB games here in town still hasn't got back to me....think its been 3weeks,or perhaps it only seems that long.I asked'em for ONE telephone call to inform me of what they could do for me,even told'em i'm looking to buy 10 boxes....WHERES MY PHONE CALL????
I'm gonna phone them at lunch tomorrow and PRETEND the last few weeks they didn't get a hold of me......was a really funny think they did to me,sure no doubt a mixture of regret and evil minded thoughts shall fill my head during our up coming noon lunch talk.....but i'll try to PRETEND i'm such a level headed guy that all i want is an answer this time.

I was thinking...as my evil minded thoughts are always flowing.......Wouldn't it be nice[or at least different]if the stores had to come looking for us???Maybe then a store would not take customers so much for granted.

Of course i could stop being such a cheap ass and just buy from "box office"as they sell the game for 31 canadain dollars but i'm thinking even paying 20 american and add on shipping i'm coming ahead as the USA buck isn't so strong at this time.

Well like every expansion,its a test of will to the end,and sometimes those few dollars you think you are saving bite ya right in the ass as sometime in the future a doctor will tell you,you are dying and buying UO expansions has taken a whole month off your life...is price so important then??!

Three people can keep a secret,as long as two of them are dead.

################

Wilki UO Community Coordinator

The EA Store ran out of copies, so I removed the link for now.

Sure you removed it. But My pre-order copy was "supposed" to ship on the 31st. I have no way to check if it was or not, nor do I have ANY contact number readily accessable.

I mean....if I cant have my copy by the 2nd.....what was they point of ordering it from the manufacturer themselves?

This will probably be the first, and last, time I order from that website....everyone else that orderd from amazon and all those other websites are saying they had NO problems

################

http://eastore.ea.co...Cat=6&iSubCat=6

There, that wasn't that hard to find. Now you can bug them directly

################

Wilki, any answer for us Germans why you guys ignore us ?
We have asked for infos since a few days now and don't even get a yes or no as response. Nothing !

################

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 9th, age, ea, listed, longer, site, store