Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Blessed Deeds

- - - - - blessed deeds

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Where could I find Blessed Deeds that are not to costly? I can find them in Luna but they are pretty pricey =( I got these shoes from Ally that I do not want to loose and they allow me to ride doggie so they be worth getting a blessed deed for

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
I think the price of these things have gone up over all shards. I have seen the cost as much as 500k. I think in the long run it is worth the price. Sadly, I dont see them coming down in price anytime soon. You could always try to do the BODS to get them yourself too. I am a firm believer in being self sufficient, and trying to get these BOD rewards myself, aka powders, hammers, sewing kits, CBDs.

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
I have a ton of them "BODS" in my house... they look like books with pages of listed things... what do they do and how do you work them?

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
You remove the bod from the book, and craft the item it is requesting you to make. once you make the item, you click on the bod and then it will give you a target cursor, you target the items, and it combines it with the deed. Then you turn it into a tailor/smith. There are specific bods that give specific items. I know there is a section somewhere on bodsrus.net that lists the rewards for each type. Try to find those specific bods and turn them in. You will save alot of money in the long run doing this. I found an idoc a while back with tons of books, and took out all the bods that gave me powders of fort. I ended up making close to 200 bottles, and saved millions not having to buy them..

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Check this chart from Tower of Roses

If you have the Large BODs and the parts in your book, you can make your own clothing bless deed.

If you need help looking through your books, just let me know okay.

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Do I need to be a crafter in order to do this? If so I do not got one =/

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
If anyone is going from LS to Atlantic let me know(when transfers are up). I have clothing bless deed Capathia can have.

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Thanks Vepl! =D But I am not to worried though be nice to beable to get ahold of one atleast from the Pads of the Cu Sidhe.

People say, "Go elf" But I have tried that and didn't like it much so I went back to being human

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I could take a look at the BOD books you have if you want. If you don't have the parts needed to get the CBD, it's cheaper to buy them separately.

We've got a tailor that could help you with them.

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Ah okay thanks Ally let me know when you got time I will bring the BODS over and let me know what materials to gather

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I'll PM you if I get time to log in tonight. It's probably gonna be the usual time of 8-9pmPST? Or maybe this weekend if that's a little late.

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Don't matter to me, I am in no rush so just let me know ^_^

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blessed, deeds