Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Grim Reaper Cursed Arties...

- - - - - arties cursed grim reaper

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
This neither confirms nor denies my existance in the star room.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Star Room?

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
It is a room in terathen keep. On the fel side a very busy place on the trammel side hardly visited. When the champ of a champ spawn is killed in fel. At the alter a moongate opens. That moongate will take you to the "star room". If all goes well, you then walk to the moongate in the star room and gate out.

Vepl

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Vepl knows too much about Felucca, I think he maybe poaching Dip's and my scrolls from the Spawns. I am going to have to keep a better eye out on you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
umm I read all that somewhere?!?!?!?

*tries to hide*

Vepl

MaryLennette

MaryLennette

Glass Walker Prime - n.W.o X

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
when i was in tokuno doing the spawn during the time they were droping minor arties... one of the item's i got was "a small black rock" i kept it cuz it was kinda cool, and i had no clue what it's for, but I've been hearing all over the place that if the rock is in possetion of a 120 mage, and a certain phrase is said, the rock errupts into blue flame..... now the interesting thing i've heard about this, is that if you also happen to have a cursed artie, it will uncurse it for you, I've heard this from many diffrent sources, and i had the phrase writen down, but forgetful 'ol me misplaced the peice of paper.... anyone know what the phrase is, or if the rumors i've heard are true?

if anyone knows, plz PM me :-)

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
The thread about the spell is in the UO Arc forum. It's actually the last thread that was posted in, so it appears on the main page.

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I have a bridge in Haven for sale. It is rumored that cursed arties dropped from this bridge into the tranquil Haven waters lose their cursed properties as well. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arties, cursed, grim, reaper