Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Grim Reaper Cursed Arties...

- - - - - arties cursed grim reaper

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Araevin

Araevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
I have heard of a people getting cursed arties from the Grim Reaper and the runor is you may be able to uncirse them when the new expansion comes out? Is there any validity to the rumor? If so then it's gonna be the same thing w/ the numebr of arties people have since I know people who have 10 or more. I feel like they should let people uncurse 1 arty per account and make it account specific just to even out the arty laying field.

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
I wouldn't count on cursed arties becoming anything but just that...useless deco.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Dang, so the 10 ornys I got cant be used....shoot.. j/k
after hundreds of berserkers and like 10-15 grims I finally got an arty that I walked away with. Lost the first one(serps fang, to a gank in fel vesper) then got leggings of bane 3 nights ago. I got em, locked em down and logged off..

Dark

Dark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
The only use I have seen for them so far is that hubby traded his cursed aegis for a black lantern. :grin:

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
You can use them, in tram... lol.

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
For most ppl too scared to goto Feluccia or Doom, Trammel is a good place to use cursed arties.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
I don't recommend it.

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Cursed arties are a big NO for taking in fel. They can be stolen and looted. I don't know why anyone would buy any, other than house deco, which I find pointless to begin with, ha.

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Even in tram a monster could loot the cursed artie

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Eh, if I had some I'd use them.

Probably because I'm not a big deco buff, if I could equip a chair as a weapon even if it could be looted and I may lose it, I'd still try to kill with it.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Dip, your the only one I know who kills ppl with a crafter.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Shhh, he's innocent.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Araevin

Araevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Great another template we have to experiment with.....better check the dressers for body parts.

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
They're worth using if you find them on your own, just for the hell of it. Otherwise they're not worth buying then using, despite what other may tell you. And by others, I mean the people who are trying to convince you to buy these things.

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
I got one on great lakes (Tunic of Fire) and one on Origin (Helm Of Insight) there really neat but im gunna wait to sell =)

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts

Dip, your the only one I know who kills ppl with a crafter.

Haha Dip the multi-talented crafter!

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I have yet to see Dip's Crafters actually make something that doesn't kill ppl.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Just no trapped boxes please, those are just too annoying, lol :P

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Lets just hope Dip doesn't start to fill the star room with Candelbras again and then start releasing cu shides.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
LOL, thats hilarious.

gg reds

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arties, cursed, grim, reaper