Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Castle corners and balconys

- - - - - balconys castle corners

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Jhaelyrr

Jhaelyrr

Thou art giving me reagents? I thank thee!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Its from Castles and Coutyards - the 'sit on sofa'.
Its by far the best sofa ive ever seen, doesnt look as bad as some of the 'pillow created contraptions' and u can actually sit on it!

http://www.castlesandcourtyards.com/

Thanks :) Might have to make me one of those. Brown though, make it a leather couch \o/

Posted Image

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
I love how you setup the bar.. functions as storage as well so you don't clutter the "back bar" with containers to hold all the booze. Is it pretty easy to set drinks down on top of those benches when serving people. Yah.. I'm a career bartender in UO.. :P

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I see chests, then square pillows underneath the three back chests, above that there are rectangular pillows. On the sides it looks to be folded cloth purchased from a tailor or weaver NPC, along with reversed rectangular pillows on top of the cloth.. If you can understand that, because I think I just confused myself.

*Quick Edit* And Ama, is that a "good" ice blue coloured Royal Guard Sash? If so, what shard are they from, that's by far one of my favorite hues in the game! And I must add one to my closet! hehe.

Guest_Threnody_*

Guest_Threnody_*
  • Guests
I really like the layout in the main room, I think I am going to steal the bar idea for a keep I am working on. *Is happy as she was stuck for two weeks on what to do!*

Ama

Ama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Yea thats a ice blue royal guard sash - europa shard ;]
Posted Image

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
Very Impressive! You've done a great job with it... and you had doubts as to your abilities? LOL Ya Done Good!

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I thought Europa was that ugly orange'ish yellow color? You mean they have Ice Blue too! I need to get me one! (Yes I'd pay the $18 for two transfers just for a sash, clothing is.. Yet another one of my addictions in this game, lol!)

Ama

Ama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Eu was that color your thinking of ;] I swapped mine for a blue one tho off of some xsharder ;]

I did have a gold one, but someone offered lots of money for the gold colored cloth, and i cut it on a non-tailor char.... Whoops!
Posted Image

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Wow ouch! hehe, that gold is just down right ugly. Man now I need to do some research on those sashes, thanks for the info hun!

Malaryia

Malaryia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
you can place medium crates, and secure them, then place a wooden bench over those, and lower the benchj just enough to make it look like a cuboard with drawers, if you place benches on the floor first and lift them up, it will give you an over head shelf you can place display items on, and it looks very nice, its how i made my own kitchen, and on a lower bench you can place a single plat, with a barrel tap, for a sink

Malaryia

Malaryia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
could some one please message me the how to , on mkaing a sofa and a grand father clock please

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: balconys, castle, corners