Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Need Second Opinion...

- - - - - opinion

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts

i have the same skill template as you do. Normally i run a distance and invis myself. If im up against a para or something fast on the feet then i do area peace eventhough people out there dont like it. He who runs away fights another day.

I have hiding on my t hunter and when im targeted i dont always hide so again i needta run a bit away and invis myself

Wait a moment... area peace?! I didn't even know you could do that! O_O

Wow! How is this done? Do I click on intrament and click the ground instead? If so man I am going to feel so stupid! But hey I haven't played nearly as long as most of you have so haha! I am still learning! I figure it was only singal target because music is sound and if creature on screen I figure if one hears it they all hear it and never seen that reaction so that is why I always thought it was singal target peaceing...

And there is a couple of people with the same template as me? That makes me feel better! So maybe my character isn't lacking something! I appericate everyones comments they have been a great deal of help to me!

And haha what is FC?

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I click drag an icon off the skill lists for peacing, then I target myself after clicking the peace icon to area peace. FC means Fast Cast. It reduces spell casting time unless otherwise noted.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
So peacing myself was actually doing AoE peacing? and OH! Okay thanks for filling me in on FC! hehe I been wondering...

...it took me awhile to figure out ToT stood for... hehe

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Rhus Radicans

Rhus Radicans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

So peacing myself was actually doing AoE peacing? and OH! Okay thanks for filling me in on FC! hehe I been wondering...

...it took me awhile to figure out ToT stood for... hehe

-RMS Carpathia-

You can also area peace by setting up a UO macro:

use skill/peacemaking/wait for target/target self

If you put this on an easy to hit key (the Function F1-F12 keys are perfect) you can area peace by hitting a single key.

(By the way, your Invis spell should be on a similar macro: cast spell/invisibility/wait for target/target self).

As for Faster Casting, you can add a Boomstick or a spellbook with FC on it and not interfere with jewelry. I believe other weapons have FC on them, too.

Posted Image

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Okay for them hotkeys...

Does it look like my screenshot? Or least similar to what I need to do?

-RMS Carpathia-

Attached Thumbnails

• Peacemacroexample.jpg

Posted Image

Rhus Radicans

Rhus Radicans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Okay for them hotkeys...

Does it look like my screenshot? Or least similar to what I need to do?

-RMS Carpathia-

No, that's incorrect. You don't say wait for target or target self, you simply choose them as commands on the left side, just under Use Skill. After you choose wait for target you'll need to click on the arrow on the right to scroll up to a new command window so that you can input target self.

Posted Image

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
OH! haha I was going to say... it was... saying it lol! Sorry I am not so good with the macro thing... I am very simple! =P

Well I know there was like a "Whisper" command for pets so I thought maybe it was something similar to that...

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: opinion