Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Cu Sidhe

- - - - - cu sidhe

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Humans can not tame Cu Sidhe's correct? Does anyone know how much it is to get one of these doggies? I would like to have one incase no one is on and I need back up or something hehe... I solo alot and plus just be nice to have one incase Desertrose can not handle it...

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I know human's ride and own cu shides while wearing "Pads of the Cu Shide". You should be able to tame one, while wearing them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
I have tried taming cu's as human and no luck, need to be elf to tame, can only ride with pads of cu :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rhus Radicans

Rhus Radicans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
Atlantic is like most shards, in that you can usually find a tamer working dogs 24/7, trying to get a Blaze pup. To do this they have to kill all the plain pups and colored pups that they don't want, also the paragons. Usually if you ask nicely and offer to help heal while they tame, they are perfectly willing to give you a pup free, even a colored pup. Just be sure to take it to stable right away so that another one will spawn.

Posted Image

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Any doggie will do for me so I need the boots to to attempt? Hmm not an elf so I guess no doggie for me hehe Aww well ^_^ I tried a Rune Beetle today in Trinsic and said I couldn't tame it even though I was above the required skill to tame them... Maybe sense they are "special" Npc's it wouldn't allow me but the normal everyday Rune Beetle can be...

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Any doggie will do for me so I need the boots to to attempt? Hmm not an elf so I guess no doggie for me hehe Aww well ^_^ I tried a Rune Beetle today in Trinsic and said I couldn't tame it even though I was above the required skill to tame them... Maybe sense they are "special" Npc's it wouldn't allow me but the normal everyday Rune Beetle can be...

-RMS Carpathia-

My wife can get u one no problem as long as your not lookign for a paticular color but then again she might be able to get u a paticular color unless it is black or white one

Posted Image

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
No, I am not looking for one colour, it can be any colour... I am not picky... I just want a doggie to hug, love, and take care of. To adventure with, to keep safe and have fun with!

How much does she want for it? If it is over a million gold it might take awhile... so I hold off to see what you say. I will appericate it if she can get me one! I thank you so much Keven!

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Araevin

Araevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
If you can get a dog w/ high resists. Maxed strength is nice but resists are what keep dog from getting smoked fast.

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
Not to mention they do train up very nicely.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rhus Radicans

Rhus Radicans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

How much does she want for it? If it is over a million gold it might take awhile... so I hold off to see what you say. I will appericate it if she can get me one! I thank you so much Keven!

-RMS Carpathia-

Please don't pay for a dog, there should be plenty of tamers available in Twisted Weald willing to GIVE you one, since they just kill them otherwise. You can offer to help heal while they tame, that is often appreciated.

Posted Image

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I can't help you tame, but if you need the pads when you do get a dog give me a shout. I think I have some, just gathering dust at home.

Try passing by WBB too, I've seen the odd tamer once in a while giving away a dog for free.

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
Unless it is a pre-trained dog of rare color do not give gold for it they are quite easy to tame. Come to think of it i have a nice blue one in my stable right now if you want it.

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Ah okay, well I just know they do not know me and it is paying for the trouble type of thing...

Thanks again all! ^_^

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

No, I am not looking for one colour, it can be any colour... I am not picky... I just want a doggie to hug, love, and take care of. To adventure with, to keep safe and have fun with!

-RMS Carpathia-

We would get it to you for free
Might need help healing her while she does it but other that that.. no charge.
Just let me know if u want one still and let me know

Man I hate when I click edit instead of quote I end up typing in thier post

Posted Image

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Lol! Well if suddenly I see you posting in my post I will not think anything of it! haha I might tilt my head in a bit of confusion but other than that... you got the point acrossed so it works! Edit my post anytime haha! =P

And I sent you a Tell / Private Message about doggie

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
if u play on LS i have lots of cu sidhe to give away.....i ran into your problem so to fix it i turned my tamer into an elf!

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
I wasn't happy as an elf I really enjoyed the humaness ^_^ but I know what you mean bendavho... a tamer elf is easier than a tamer human but it just doesn't feel like it is me hehe

Damin has gotten me a Cu Sidhe! Thanks again Damin on doggie and to your guildmate for thier kindness for assisting me on the scroll of animal taming! I can not believe that I got a doggie and you made it possible!

I also want to give a big thanks to Keven1 and his wife for trying to get my a doggie last night, I really do appericate it! But I felt bad for her dieing for the sake of me and hardly knowing me... Also showing me that quest to walk into that area I never seen before... I was totally amazed and awed, though I had NO clue what was going on hehe. Some NPC's seemed okay you standing near it and never gave a second look and others they seen you and went Rawr! I didn't realize it was so hard to get one of them =(

And Ally thank you in advance for helping me get booties of the err doggie... boots of the... no pads of the Cu Sidhe? lol I do not remember the name of them.

*Hugs for all!*

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
You're so cute..your welcome. That dog would have just sat in my stable and that's what those scrolls are there for; Xayla says "np" :)

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Your welcome and really u have nothign to feel bad about as dying is a part of the game and we do alot of it lol

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cu, sidhe