Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Trick or Treat

- - - - - treat trick

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
Say trick or treat to any npc and get just that!

Find pumkins in the various farms around the land They have the names of GM's dev's EMs etc Such as CatHat's Jack-O-Lantern!

Also The GrimReaper has been spoted over and over in spawn infested reave yards! he's a bit tough but fun.

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
Yeah, Grim chased me around Luna last night and killed me, not once, but twice... LOL

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
I have yet to see this "Grim Reaper" but I see many happy trees just sharing thier magic with me... they are to giving... sometimes so much of thier tree magic can be lethal... I want to see the Grim Reaper! Oh no... no I don't... Hmm wait... Maybe... haha

If I seen one of the three Maddux, Dip, or Bo... I WILL RUN to the Grim Reaper instead... hehe

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
I found out how to get black pumpkins I think. Take a jack-o-lantern and throw it. Once it burns out, a black jack-o-lantern spawns where the original one was. It happens rarely tho. I have gotten two of the black ones like that tho so far.

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Neat! So they encourge pumpkin smashing? that is weird! Okay everyone meet at the Pumpkin patch to have a Pumpkin fight similar to Snowball fights =P So everyone can get a black pumpkin!

Hehe joking, but that would be fun! =D

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: treat, trick